IGNORED

Do we need proof of double vaccination at Ashton Gate

INB Red

15 hours ago, Rocky said:

I used the villa game as a tester, not one mask in sight on the concourse (apart from the staff). I’m still going to the first game but will be keeping my distance as much as possible, within 20k people ?

Literally gonna turn up and go straight to my seat

13 hours ago, kiwicolin said:

We shall still wear our masks about the stadium. 

Yep, me too.

16 hours ago, Rocky said:

I used the villa game as a tester, not one mask in sight on the concourse (apart from the staff). I’m still going to the first game but will be keeping my distance as much as possible, within 20k people ?

Keep your distance where you can. I can appreciate when Ashton Gate will be buzzing this season with over 20k per match watching great football, being managed by a great guy called Nige, the team players playing with effort and commitment week in and week out, other teams playing at BS3 worried because they will lose, cheap cider at BS3 ? great support and singing ? but still wear a bloody mask 

15 hours ago, The Hustler said:

Ha ha! What a lot of wet blankets on this thread! 

Bet you all go down the Gate during the Flu Season though…

What a pr1ck

Flu does not kill 130k people and spread by people with no symptoms

If people want to keep themselves safe by not attending or wearing a mask, why is that a problem.

No doubt your attitude has been FU all way thru the pandemic and help to spread it

15 hours ago, Street red said:

We just need to get on with it.. The only way to defeat it is do exactly that get on with it. life doesn't stand still.

I'm not sure "just getting on with it" defeats a virus during a pandemic ?

That said things look a lot better than they did last time this was discussed a couple of weeks ago.

20 hours ago, BoneyardTIM said:

Went to the Villa game and all staff had masks on but I didn't see any fans wearing them in the concourse or stands.

And that Dolman concourse was pretty rammed (vast majority of fans maskless) and that was only an 8k attendance. Saturday will be much busier. 

16 hours ago, The Hustler said:

Ha ha! What a lot of wet blankets on this thread! 

Bet you all go down the Gate during the Flu Season though…

May of missed something but how can you compare the flu with the delta varient of covid. What happened to the Aubergine thingy that I should have put on this 

25 minutes ago, sh1t_ref_again said:

What a pr1ck

Flu does not kill 130k people and spread by people with no symptoms

If people want to keep themselves safe by not attending or wearing a mask, why is that a problem.

No doubt your attitude has been FU all way thru the pandemic and help to spread it

Don't waste your time mate. Clearly a sandwich short of a picnic.

Archived