IGNORED

Those No Longer Here

Silvio Dante

On 05/08/2021 at 11:41, spudski said:

Yes...lost my Dad a couple months ago after a battle with cancer. Mum going through the same now. Been the worst two years of my life when you add covid.

It's really going to hit home when the season starts as talking/watching/listening with Dad about City and footy in general was a big part of our life together.

I feel for anyone who's had similar experiences since lock down.

They'll all be missed.

Sorry to hear of your loss, Spud. 

Radical thought, how about the club had an area / Wall / Tree or similar that family of loyal Reds (or loyal reds like myself ending towards the end can do themselves), where you could pay for small memorial around the size of an iphone, which you could have a little picture of the red, and a few things about them (fav player, game, away trip and their association with the club. maybe against the inside of one of the stands walls.

You could attach the memorials to a big board and as each year went by and they filled up, they could be moved higher up the stand wall to allow new ones to go below (so that family and mates could go and see the memorial and remember their buddy / family fellow red).  

I would be happy to pay for it myself and am sure many others would as well. so no cost to the club.

better then a clap etc for me.

Archived