IGNORED

Wickes Car Parking pass

AG City

Ive renewed in the Winterstoke road car park.Just phoned & advised passes being posted today.In the event not received before Saturday, the security team manning the various car parks will have a list of  the names of those who've purchased & you will be let in .I will ensure I have my iPhone with my confirmation of purchase, in case of any doubts.

1 hour ago, Revitalised Red said:

As Barkhamred has said I have the payment acknowledgment email on my phone as proof if the pass hasn’t turned up and they don’t have a names list.

They have a list of names at Wickes.  Every week I get asked my name….even though I point and show my “voucher” that hangs from the mirror.

My Pattersons pass has just arrived in the post. 

Supporter Services said that there will be a list of those who have purchased at each site in case they didn't arrive by Saturday.

Apparently they didn't post them out before now in case anyone was tempted to use them for the Aston Villa friendly. ?

A mate of mine is getting rid of a few parking permits that he bought from a family member for last season if anyone is interested. Guaranteed a parking space from my experience of driving down there (I've only used the road/side roads down the side of the Avon Packet and multiple space available). He bought them from a family member who lives down there. You don't need them on a weeknight game unless it's before 5pm.

Archived