IGNORED

The Office (UK): Ipswich Town edition

LondonBristolian

12 minutes ago, Atticus said:

Just be thankful we are long gone of him. This is history repeating itself right here. I do kinda feel sorry for Ipswich. But at the same time I dont, cus they are calling us bitter ?

Oh I am don’t worry about that.  Posted before that it’s the best ‘transfer’ we’ve had for years! 

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, ScottishRed said:

I had to watch that twice, just to be sure my eyes were not playing tricks on me.

I am actually concerned about his mental health, that is simply not normal behavior for a CEO of a football club.

I had to watch it twice as well and then sent it to people that needed to watch it a few time, it's going to end up trending at this rate! 

1 hour ago, Rossi the Robin said:

6DA0EB9A-8805-4B1A-B05B-333E4D25E0BC.gif

I was just about to post this! 

First thing I thought of watching that was the Brent dance! 

His narcissism knows no bounds does it?

You could easily see this being parodied in a fly on the wall mockumentary called “The Football Club”. 

I would so love to get them in the FA Cup just to shout abuse about Ashton for 90 minutes! 

Edited by One Team
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

My son showed me the clip earlier, I honestly thought it wasn’t real and someone had edited it. It was so cringeworthy that it couldn’t possibly be real, right? Wrong! 

What staggered me was not only Ashton’s actions, he wouldn’t have dared do that here, but there was even a fan thrusting a poor baby at him like he was some politician! And what is he holding, looked like a money bag to me ?

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

7 minutes ago, firstdivision said:

I can only imagine that he’s signed a contract that stipulates his testicles (or some such) will be sliced off if Ipswich don’t get promotion. That would cause a man to act like that.

And if they do go up, he will pull out his, by then, giant balls and all Ipswich fans will be forced to kiss them.

1 hour ago, TedsHeadIs Red said:

I’ve tried so hard to give a mature and balanced opinion of Ashton and that he couldn’t be as bad as people on here make him out to be.

But that video confirms it. The man is an absolute d***head.

I think, if anything, and if it is actually possible, he is getting worse?! All joking aside, does he need some professional help?!

• Like 1