IGNORED

The Office (UK): Ipswich Town edition

LondonBristolian

13 minutes ago, TomF said:

2-0 up at home against bottom of the league.  He’ll be doing 50 laps of the stadium at full time 

Yeah I saw they were playing Doncaster United. Just the sort of game we didn`t want them to have really. He`ll have his spikes on already.

Mind you, a Donny comeback for 3-2 would be ******* funny!

25 minutes ago, TomF said:

2-0 up at home against bottom of the league.  He’ll be doing 50 laps of the stadium at full time ...........

.......in his new CEO uniform and blessing children as he goes( a step up from mere high fiveing)..........

Pope_Francis_Milan_youth_LOR_CNA.jpg?w=6

• Haha 4

1 hour ago, steveybadger said:

Certainly not defending MA and fully understand people have (strong) opinions on him. But 22 pages and counting? They ain’t even in the Championship.

Time to move on? Respectfully from a fellow red.

We’ve over 2,000 pages on the Rovers thread and they are struggling to stay in the league!

• Haha 3

8 hours ago, steveybadger said:

Certainly not defending MA and fully understand people have (strong) opinions on him. But 22 pages and counting? They ain’t even in the Championship.

Time to move on? Respectfully from a fellow red.

The bloke is a *** who was allowed by a sleeping owner to cause a lot of longer term damage to this football club. If some people won’t let that lie and forget it in a hurry that’s up to them, respectfully.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Numero Uno said:

The bloke is a *** who was allowed by a sleeping owner to cause a lot of longer term damage to this football club. If some people won’t let that lie and forget it in a hurry that’s up to them, respectfully.

Plus, in a similar way to the blue few, he continues to give us free hits due to his antics.

It`s an amusing sideshow and great fun.

• Like 2

46 minutes ago, Numero Uno said:

It certainly is up to them but he’s gone now, so just don’t see the point of keeping him in the spotlight really. Anyway each to their own.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Port Said Red said:

According to his own interview, Ashton considers Cook as "part of his recruitment team".

Following Charlie Watts’ recent death, I read a story from the Stones early years. 

In the 80s Jagger’s ego was causing problems in the band. He and Richards got back to their hotel in the early hours and Jagger decided to call Charlie Watts, shouting down the phone “where’s my drummer”.

20 minutes later Charlie walks into Jagger's room, lifted him up by the lapels and knocked him over with a right hook. “I’m not YOUR drummer” said Watts, “You’re MY singer!"

• Like 5

3 hours ago, downendcity said:

Following Charlie Watts’ recent death, I read a story from the Stones early years. 

In the 80s Jagger’s ego was causing problems in the band. He and Richards got back to their hotel in the early hours and Jagger decided to call Charlie Watts, shouting down the phone “where’s my drummer”.

20 minutes later Charlie walks into Jagger's room, lifted him up by the lapels and knocked him over with a right hook. “I’m not YOUR drummer” said Watts, “You’re MY singer!"

I like the way you say early years, the 80s (nearly 40 years ago) and the Stones had already been around for 20! 

People/journo’s also tend to forget that Brian Jones founded the Rolling Stones, not Mick & Keith. I expect Mick & Keith do too.

• Like 5