IGNORED

The Office (UK): Ipswich Town edition

LondonBristolian

58 minutes ago, Davefevs said:

Can’t sell him…wages too high…is the unofficial story behind this one.

I actually think he has something about him.  Hope he does the biz for Pompei.

My tip for the division.  The Cowleys know what they're doing.  Pack was a great signing and I bet they get a tune out of him.

I bet Ashton has completely overpaid on wages for the new PA to the CEO on the bases that they will be able to get a dreamed up massive transfer value at some point in the future, maybe, perhaps, as long as they dont run down their contract blah blah

19 hours ago, PHILINFRANCE said:

Of course, but what I meant was:

Who is Tom Ball?

Why have they changed their official address? Wasn’t it Portman Road before?

I think the change of address is for the company called Gamechanger rather than for the football club company…..if that makes sense.

Noticed in the digital programme for tomorrow's game that Isobel Mitchell is back working for City as "Robins High Performance Centre Operations Manager" after following Mark Ashton to Ipswich to take up the role of "PA to Chief Executive Officer" - appears she was there from June 2021 to April 2022 before returning to Bristol.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Silvio Dante said:

Less to mock Marky Mark about currently with Ipswich doing well, but my ITFC supporting mate did send me a picture of Ashton doing his traditional celebrating fistpump on Saturday.

He looks like a bulldog about to come.

A677FF4A-BE98-4D7E-A47E-642B08D0101C.jpeg

Is there some issue with hair in East Anglia? The guy with the camera looks OK, but WTF is that highlighted thatch / weave on Ashtons head!? The kiddie on the left seems to have some sort of medieval design, and the less said about that ginger abhoration the better! (Is it a sleeping ginger cat?) 

A bit rich coming from a baldie mind... ?

• Haha 1

37 minutes ago, BS3City said:

Is there some issue with hair in East Anglia? The guy with the camera looks OK, but WTF is that highlighted thatch / weave on Ashtons head!? The kiddie on the left seems to have some sort of medieval design, and the less said about that ginger abhoration the better! (Is it a sleeping ginger cat?) 

A bit rich coming from a baldie mind... ?

I don’t think it’s highlights, I think it’s silver…phwroar

4 hours ago, Silvio Dante said:

Less to mock Marky Mark about currently with Ipswich doing well, but my ITFC supporting mate did send me a picture of Ashton doing his traditional celebrating fistpump on Saturday.

A face like a bulldog licking piss off a stinging nettle...

Are there any other CEO's who behave like this in football...? Running to the fans after an away win?

Can't imagine Richard Gould going banzai because we won away at Accrington... under a bit of pressure perhaps.

Edited by glynriley

• Admin
5 hours ago, Silvio Dante said:

Being protected by Jedards third brother