IGNORED

Is NP going to bounce !!!

richyy66

5 hours ago, richyy66 said:

I wonder if NP will bounce around the ground - Can't see Big Nigel having any of it - Maybe a question for Gregor in his post match :laugh:

The bounce round the ground was good and will always be remembered. However the Johnson days are gone and big NP deserves something a bit more appropiate. Lets see what happens over the coming weeks and if we get some wins behind us I think we will some humour from NP we have not yet seen. A song then may eventuate

12 minutes ago, City oz said:

The bounce round the ground was good and will always be remembered. However the Johnson days are gone and big NP deserves something a bit more appropiate. Lets see what happens over the coming weeks and if we get some wins behind us I think we will some humour from NP we have not yet seen. A song then may eventuate

Something more appropriate for NP? Perhaps a snarl, a tantrum or stamps his feet?

6 hours ago, richyy66 said:

I wonder if NP will bounce around the ground - Can't see Big Nigel having any of it - Maybe a question for Gregor in his post match :laugh:

You never know - Nige is an accomplished ballroom dancer. I can just see him doing a Rumba along the touch line…..

The only bouncing I can see happening is when Gregor gate crashes the staff Xmas Party as a waiter and rips off his mask (like Gordon Ramsey) and Big Nige after one too many Tia Maria's bounces Gregor off all 4 walls.

1 hour ago, City oz said:

Yes need to rid of that ghost forever .

1 minute ago, The dastardly red said:

LJ never put his heart and soul into his bounce. In my opinion he should've done it properly and for a decent length of time or not done it at all. 

Well he is gone now so probably not mention him any more. The future without him has to be better. NP will have his own chant in a couple of months

3 hours ago, City oz said:

big NP deserves something a bit more appropiate. Lets see what happens over the coming weeks and if we get some wins behind us I think we will some humour from NP we have not yet seen. A song then may eventuate

I'm expecting Downsy to play " Werwolves of London" by Warren Zevon pre match just to get Nige going

9 minutes ago, CodeRed said:

I'm expecting Downsy to play " Werwolves of London" by Warren Zevon pre match just to get Nige going

He should play Hello by Oasis or So Good To Be Back Home Again by The Tourists. 

Archived