IGNORED

Saikou Janneh

Tomo

1 hour ago, City oz said:

It is just some how that some on here have an hidden agenda with O Dowda and they bring him when not neccessary. The original post by Tomo was a good one and it was about a future potential quality player called Saikou.

I understand what you are saying, but if anyone starts a thread about any player breaking through to the first team, there will be other names being mentioned up against that player (positives and negatives). You will rarely have thread with only the initial player being discussed. 

1 hour ago, cidered abroad said:

I'm probably in the 60% but I have always felt that COD technically is a quality footballer.

The major problem he had is that he has been badly coached, never been encouraged to take on defenders and thus passing mostly backwards. Even running fifty yards toward his own goal with the ball.

Even at this early stage, I suspect that Pearson is encouraging him to attack the last line of defenders to create goal scoring opportunities fir himself and others.

I agree, he's tall, strong and athletic. He's quick and quite disciplined in that he gets back to help defend. He's got good technique and can strike a ball well.

We just don't see him do either all of them at once, or one of them for a consistent period.

He has all the attributes to be a really good Championship winger, now he seems to be being picked on the left of the front 3, it's up to him to fulfil that.

No more central misfielding where he did look lost and didn't;t make use of what he could be good at.

Archived