IGNORED

Positives from today’s game.

Major Isewater

2 minutes ago, formerly known as ivan said:

At least we have a few more weeks for Nige to realise Vyner is not going to be a championship quality full back and get someone else in

If we can't afford the striker we desperately need we sure aren't going to sign a full back.

So it's Vyner or Simpson I'm afraid.

Being back in the ground overrides everything, for me today. Of course it’s frustrating to drop 2pts like that but miles better than anything we saw last season. I’m expecting/hoping for gradual improvement in small steps now. 

1AF4F81E-9D3E-4692-B706-9A908AB228AB.jpeg

22 minutes ago, Top Robin said:

...and we could have wrapped it up in the first half - IF WE HAD A PROPER FINISHER! 

But all the chances fell to different people and the striker scored one out of one chance so how would it really have been much different ? You put a ‘proper finisher’ into that team and he will only have had one of the chances. If he’s in instead of Martin then the half would still be 1-0

Positives - workman like performance, even Palmer worked hard.

Baker is our best centre back when fit

enjoyed Alex Scott’s performance

decent debuts from king, James and atkinson

however if anyone thinks it’s going to be anything than a tough season without adding more flair pace and goals then you will need to take the rose tinted specs off

We were poor,

This was Blackpool not West Brom,

If we can't beat them at home then we will be relegated

Poor game management took our best 2 players off and replaced them with two who didn't even get into the game

What's the performance under person now.played 15 won 1?

Sorry nowhere near hood enough, we shouldn't be settling for this bollocks just because we have a big name in charge

4 minutes ago, And Its Smith said:

But all the chances fell to different people and the striker scored one out of one chance so how would it really have been much different ? You put a ‘proper finisher’ into that team and he will only have had one of the chances. If he’s in instead of Martin then the half would still be 1-0

A proper quick and mobile striker may have been there for those chances and created more for himself - I think deep down you understand my point that we need a striker.

4 minutes ago, Monkeh said:

We were poor,

Poor game management took our best 2 players off and replaced them with two who didn't even get into the game

Sorry nowhere near hood enough, we shouldn't be settling for this bollocks just because we have a big name in charge

Good post....it had to be said ?

5 minutes ago, Monkeh said:

We were poor,

Sorry this is the ‘Positives ‘ thread you want the   ‘ Negatives ‘ thread which is just two doors down. 

2 minutes ago, Top Robin said:

A proper quick and mobile striker may have been there for those chances and created more for himself - I think deep down you understand my point that we need a striker.

I think everyone knows we would benefit from a 15 goal per season striker. I’ve been consistent since the day we signed Wells that it wouldn’t work out for him here.  Just don’t think it would have made much difference today. Martin scored and was very good I thought 

Archived