IGNORED

Attendance

bs3

8 minutes ago, RedLionLad said:

18,729…..to be exact.  Many fans still away on holidays or attending other events, festivals etc.

2 minutes ago, bcfc01 said:

Just waiting for the "yeah, but there were only 14k actually in the ground" comments.

Totally different from days of yore when there was money taken on the turnstiles.  A crowd that looked easily 15,000 would be announced as 12,000.  Of course, I’m not suggesting any dodgy dealings 

11 minutes ago, pongo88 said:

Totally different from days of yore when there was money taken on the turnstiles.  A crowd that looked easily 15,000 would be announced as 12,000.  Of course, I’m not suggesting any dodgy dealings 

I remember they gave out a crowd at one game and everyone burst out laughing, they later adjusted it to a higher figure. 

34 minutes ago, pongo88 said:

…..and us lot back in the 70’s who always found a way into the East End……somehow.

1 minute ago, mightyreds89 said:

Where can we see a list of attendances from yesterday’s games? I’ve looked high and low. 

BBC Match reports scroll down, click on line ups then scroll down again.

Off the top of my head Stoke 19k, us 18k, Cardiff 17k, Preston 12k, Blackburn 10k 

8 minutes ago, bcfc01 said:

City 18,739

Blackburn 10,260

Cardiff 17,431

Luton 10,019

PNE 12,452

Stoke 19,068

Sheff. Utd 29,043

Derby 16,000 (?)

QPR ?

Fulham ?

Coventry ?

Qpr 16100

Fulham 16058, albeit one stand still closed.

No idea on Derby, but it looked half empty.

Archived