IGNORED

Reading Tickets

bissellredhead

29 minutes ago, Lew-T said:

Fair play to Reading, very good prices. 

If I were Reading I would be charging us £33, to make a point about our ridiculous prices.

Clubs should charge away fans what their respective clubs charge for away fans 

1 hour ago, daored said:

Clubs should charge away fans what their respective clubs charge for away fans 

Not sure about that, it's not the fans fault what a club charges away fans but it would be the fans that would be penalised, it would be better to have a set cost for away tickets at any ground.

13 minutes ago, Shaun Taylor said:

It's crazy that they only allow 2100 away fans when the end holds 3500-4000

When we last played there they had put a signing section next to the away fans in that other bit to reduce the away  attendance . It certainly didn’t look full there and the rest of the ground was pretty empty also ! I assume they’ve done the same this year again . 

7 minutes ago, Brann-red said:

When we last played there they had put a signing section next to the away fans in that other bit to reduce the away  attendance . It certainly didn’t look full there and the rest of the ground was pretty empty also ! I assume they’ve done the same this year again . 

I'm not sure when you last went but I think they used to spread the away fans either side of the goal leaving a space in between to reduce the noise 

53 minutes ago, Shaun Taylor said:

I'm not sure when you last went but I think they used to spread the away fans either side of the goal leaving a space in between to reduce the noise 

That’s exactly what I was trying to say- but you found the words better- I saw it season before last and  Seems like a waste of space to me when they could get more cash - esp as they’re struggling as a club financially . 

6 minutes ago, Brann-red said:

That’s exactly what I was trying to say- but you found the words better- I saw it season before last and  Seems like a waste of space to me when they could get more cash - esp as they’re struggling as a club financially . 

I didn't mean it to sound that I was correcting you!! You're right It makes no sense turning down extra income whilst they continue to struggle financially and I can't believe it would be on police advice.

Archived