IGNORED

Reading Tickets

bissellredhead

28 minutes ago, Enter Sandman said:

Why does my account not let me purchase a ticket? 
It says the number of tickets allowed is exceeded. I’m only asking for 1. 
I bought online for Middlesbrough on Monday and now it won’t let me buy another one for reading? 

Probably sold out? But they keep it looking like some still left rather than closing it down 

edit scrap that it does say 125 left 

15 minutes ago, Rossi the Robin said:

I already bought one and tried to buy another then but it says I’ve exceeded my quota - are you getting the same message? 

Yep that’s the message I get. But I haven’t bought one, I only bought a Boro one. Bull locks. I’ll have to phone the club in the morning and hope there’s some left. Thanks for your help Rossi 

1 minute ago, Enter Sandman said:

Yep that’s the message I get. But I haven’t bought one, I only bought a Boro one. Bull locks. I’ll have to phone the club in the morning and hope there’s some left. Thanks for your help Rossi 

You might be lucky mate if you phone in early tomorrow.

They haven’t exactly shifted quickly the last 24 hours.

11 minutes ago, Enter Sandman said:

No problem - it’s quite easy to use somebody else’s ST number over the phone, maybe it got used by mistake. Ring up first thing - you should be ok ?? 

2 minutes ago, 054123 said:

Any more likely to be available?

Seems short sighted given how empty the stadium will be 

No, one and only allocation. Reading made a decision a few seasons ago not to offer large following at the Madjeski as they felt the away fans gave them an advantage over Reading. I remember when we took over 4,000 each visit. Sad decision by Reading and I don't think it has made any difference.

www.otibclothing.co.uk.

7 hours ago, 054123 said:

Any more likely to be available?

Seems short sighted given how empty the stadium will be 

Don't we do the same at AG tho, isn't it 2800 max for away fans, possibly more but we never give the full stand capacity to away fans and that stand is completely segregated.

Archived