IGNORED

How can we watch the FGR game?

brady bunch

6 minutes ago, Coin-op said:

Cup games not usually on Robins TV (season tickets only?) Sure there will be a stream somewhere out there? 

The Northampton game was last year, but not sure if was because of COVID broadcasting allowance or not.

There is neither a UK nor International broadcast of Carabao Cup games this season, so there won’t be a steam anywhere.  Broadcasting rights have returned to pre-Covid rules.

So BBCRB commentary and Sky Sports News for the goals is as good as you’re gonna get, unless we become a televised pick if we get through.

3 hours ago, BCFCGav said:

Won't legally be able to watch anywhere I don't suspect. I can't stand the uncertainty of a dodgy stream so it'll be OTIB for updates while I watch WRDC get pummeled by Salford. Not bad for a week night ?

Robins TV has improved over the last 18 months. to be fair......

Oooooohh....right....gotchya.  As you were.

7 hours ago, brady bunch said:

For those of us without tickets, how can we watch the game?

Is it available to those of us who live overseas in VPN land? asking for a friend!

Through closed fingers, wearing worry beads and kneeling on a prayer mat whilst sucking cider straight through a straw.

40 minutes ago, Will b11 said:

I would imagine a fair few will go in the home end , just out of interest is anyone on here doing so ? 

I live fairly near FGR and tried to buy a ticket online but their system only allows sales to people registered on the system before Jan 2021.  ( To prevent BCFC fans buying). I would guess it's the same if you POD.

1 minute ago, CodeRed said:

I live fairly near FGR and tried to buy a ticket online but their system only allows sales to people registered on the system before Jan 2021.  ( To prevent BCFC fans buying). I would guess it's the same if you POD.

I reckon you could get one. If you managed to get through by phone I don't think they'd scrutinise it. Problem is the phone lines are badly staffed. 

Lucky I bought tickets in the home end for a previous friendly, have only ever bought FGR tickets for Bristol City games but it was no problem getting tickets from them.

I also want to do the same for the Cardiff game in a few weeks time. I am already on their system because I went to one Premier league game a few years ago so hoping that will be a breeze too.

Archived