IGNORED

No Forest Green ticket

Pearcy

Fortunately ours came in the late post today. 

I was thinking that it would be contacting the club and collecting reprints on the night, but fortunately that has been avoided-only just!

Hear quite a few are in the same boat as you. Doesn’t help if they turn up tomorrow and you are already at work and have to go directly to the game.

Maybe with COVID post delays the club need to factor that in a bit more.

was it a mistake not to buy them at the ticket office pre Blackpool? Not trying to be smart here but keen to hear about ticketing arrangements for all games; Like all good organisations, and BCFC Supp' Services are good, sometimes things go astray

Good luck, get there somehow and we dont want the blue few telling the media they took more 400 miles rtn to Mansfield that we took to Nailsworth

42 minutes ago, Pearcy said:

My post has been today and I still don't have it. Anyone else's not turned up? Problem is my post usually comes quite late and it's unlikely to have come before I have to leave for the game tomorrow.

I would call Supporter Services 0117 963 0600 - they may be able to arrange for a copy ticket to be at FGR's ground for you to collect, or to be at AG today for collection (if that works for you). They are generally pretty helpful.

1 hour ago, Pearcy said:

My post has been today and I still don't have it. Anyone else's not turned up? Problem is my post usually comes quite late and it's unlikely to have come before I have to leave for the game tomorrow.

I phoned up the club this morning and they've arranged for my tickets to be reprinted for collection at Forest Green. Typically though, my tickets arrived this afternoon but they've already been cancelled. ?‍♂️

• Admin
4 hours ago, Desso said:

Four postcodes, including Whitchurch and Hengrove, will have their post severely disrupted this week due to staff shortages.

Do you know if any problems in BS23 area? 

47 minutes ago, mozo said:

They can do tickets by text message I believe?

How does this work, never heard of tickets issued by text message? 

I was amazed these were physical trickets sent in the post as all the FGR home tickets can sent by email normally as its bar code entry. I am sure the club could email a barcode to get around the post issue, complete shambles though. Its cutting technology though my U16 ticket was an adult ticket with U16 written on it.

5 minutes ago, TMWANG50 said:

I was amazed these were physical trickets sent in the post as all the FGR home tickets can sent by email normally as its bar code entry. I am sure the club could email a barcode to get around the post issue, complete shambles though. Its cutting technology though my U16 ticket was an adult ticket with U16 written on it.

Same! Had an U12, an U16 and an adult. 3 adult tickets arrived, two defaced by biro!

There is a very real point here though. Away tickets are going on sale at very short notice - in both the case of FGR and Reading 8 days before the game. I bought my FGR tickets on the Monday and they arrived Saturday. People who buy when tickets hit general sale are really in the lap of the gods if they’ll arrive with current post issues.

I understand that last minute decisions may be made at times due to Covid. But tickets either need to go on sale earlier, or be delivered electronically. We’re past the days, even at most lower league clubs, of a turnstile operator ripping your stub off.

2 hours ago, Silvio Dante said:

We’re past the days, even at most lower league clubs, of a turnstile operator ripping your stub off.

Actually the club have got quite proficient at the whole ripping off thing...... and don't need any help from turnstile operator's !

14 minutes ago, Bristol Rob said:

Don't be daft. He'll have the pick of the terrace spots if he goes this evening, which will be one less complaint than a lot of people.

I’m still in the queue waiting to get my vegan chips . I’ll save you a space if you’re on your way … 

I love Viz top tips

Recreate the feeling of an expensive gravel drive by sellotaping Rice Krispies to your tyres

Husbands - Cheer yourself up by watching your wedding video in reverse.

Gasheads - Struggling to count to ten? Just deduct two from your number of fingers and hey presto!

Dale Vince - Want to run a football club? Get a stadium that’s fit for purpose

Etc etc

Archived