IGNORED

Carabao Cup Matchday No. 1 - Forest Green Rovers v. Bristol City

1 hour ago, Cowshed said:

I have met him via a acedemy side playing v FGR and Mr Vince welcomed the players, coaches and parents to FGR.  

Mr Vince also conducted a Q&A session with staff for visitors. He was polite and humble. One of the topics they covered was nutrition. They do not tell people what to eat. They outlined the benefits of vegan food. The health benefits are obvious. Their U teams certainly are not vegan .

Mr Vinces marketing tool has a expanding academy beyond normal expecations v the size of FGR and is investing in development centres for kids ... Hardly a club with its heart in the wrong place. 

Preferred their old kit v that green striped mutant thing.

If they dont tell people what to eat why is there no meat options available .

Admirable about the academy shame they are taking root down by the motorway.

• Like 2
10 minutes ago, Mike Stone said:

If they dont tell people what to eat why is there no meat options available .

Admirable about the academy shame they are taking root down by the motorway.

Does it also bother you when in a restaurant and out of 25 food options, only one is vegan?

Vince has done wonders for FGR and his sustainability message is a brilliant one. The new stadium looks superb.  

• Like 8
  • Thanks 1
5 hours ago, Mike Stone said:

A vile chairman who is moving a football club away from its community. Telling people how green he is and then expecting people to travel to JCT 13 of the M5 to watch their team play.

The same chairman who says he wears what clothing he wants and nobody will tell him any different but expects people to eat the food he tells them to eat, bloody hypocrite.

Forest Green Rovers just a marketing tool for Ecotricity and Stale Mince.

Yes your right I dont like him.

What an absurdly biased viewpoint............are you a typical Sun reader, or do some of the others have a more balanced outlook?       

Edited by maxjak
1 minute ago, maxjak said:

What an absurdly biased viewpoint............are you a typical Sun reader, or do some of them have a more balanced outlook?       

Indeed, it is unfortunate how some people can deride others for their preferences, even when these are not actually being forced upon them.

I am a confirmed carnivore; I love a nice rare steak, a tender lamb rack etc., but my wife makes a wonderful lentil soup and a carrot and raisin salad with homemade coleslaw.

I enjoy them all: where is the problem?

• Like 4