IGNORED

Carabao Cup Matchday No. 1 - Forest Green Rovers v. Bristol City

9 minutes ago, Monkeh said:

win 2 in the last 15 games will have that effect or 10 points out of a possible 45 if you like or may the 13% win record

It's not quite the impact that many hoped for or expected. 

I've had NP as an unrealistic top of my wanted list for several years. 

Was amazed we got him - he speaks well, but I'm already doubting him. 

Some of his selections are odd, to say the least.

I' m usually one to back managers to the hilt - maybe because they've been unproven and needed time to learn on the job - but so far, I've been really disappointed with the impact that NP has produced in the pitch. 

I honestly can't see much different to anything that LJ or DH served up, but at least we won occasionally under them..! 

• Like 1
Just now, Bar BS3 said:

It's not quite the impact that many hoped for or expected. 

I've had NP as an unrealistic top of my wanted list for several years. 

Was amazed we got him - he speaks well, but I'm already doubting him. 

Some of his selections are odd, to say the least.

I' m usually one to back managers to the hilt - maybe because they've been unproven and needed time to learn on the job - but so far, I've been really disappointed with the impact that NP has produced in the pitch. 

I honestly can't see much different to anything that LJ or DH served up, but at least we won occasionally under them..! 

I thought we looked significantly better against Blackpool than we did for the last few months of Holden's reign 

• Like 6
33 minutes ago, ExiledAjax said:

@RedM Janneh is getting many mentions on RB. Seems to be seeing a fair bit of the ball, but isn't quite able to get past the FGR LB. Fair assessment?

At least he has been driving it forward. Good strong goal. Looks keen, but sometimes too keen, should use his head to think with a bit, lots overhit. But yes, he is a bright spark 

• Thanks 1
3 minutes ago, Fordy62 said:

A bloke here at my hotel in Barbados is good friends with Steve Walsh. Says you’ll never see team togetherness like under NP. He’s got a number of people he trusts immensely. He needs time and I’m sure we’ll be scrapping up near the top. 

Alright for some....?

3 minutes ago, Fordy62 said:

A bloke here at my hotel in Barbados is good friends with Steve Walsh. Says you’ll never see team togetherness like under NP. He’s got a number of people he trusts immensely. He needs time and I’m sure we’ll be scrapping up near the top. 

What are you doing in Barbados?

your shift starts tomorrow 

• Haha 1