IGNORED

Tammy Abraham to Roma

MarcusX

4 hours ago, The Gasbuster said:

Without doubt the worst driving I have ever seen ! Not sure what it is like now, but when I was there the road surfaces were totally worn out, making the roads seem like skid pans !

Pretty much how I remember too with the roads.  

I also got the impression that all vehicles seem to have been modified, so that any movement of the steering wheel or any of the pedals immedialy causes a beep on the horn!!!

Traffic lights are clearly for decoration only, as nobody takes the slightest notice of them

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, The Coach said:

If I was Tammy. I’d stay in Roma the next 3 years. Don’t be too eager to jump back into the PL. Look at Lukaku 

Agreed, he’s loved by the fans in Rome, playing well, chance to win things I’d say, he must be earning plenty of €€€€€€, don’t come back for an extra few £££££!

Quiet game for him so far apart from being cynically brought down when looking to break. Smalling looks to be in great form for Roma. Shame about Mkhitaryan going off early he's such a lovely player. Strangely underused by Mourinho at Man Utd but very much in favour in Roma. 

4 minutes ago, Gazred said:

All about the Roma defence tonight. Not a lot of service for Tammy so a quiet game but great achievement for him.

Sinisterra looks one to keep an eye on at Feyenoord, only 22.

Not the best game tonight, but Chris Smalling was excellent 

Edited by E.G.Red
  • Like 3

14 minutes ago, One Team said:

You have to Mourinho knows how to win European trophies, what a record. First for Roma too, legendary status is assured there. 

Great for Tammy and his CV too.

What for winning that competition? Its full of pretty poor teams.

1 minute ago, Tinmans Love Child said:

You are aware he’s won other stuff arnt you!

Yes he always says how many trophies he has won although he counts the Charity Shield just to boost up that number.

Personally quite enjoyed the bits of the second half I saw. Feyenoord were pushing and Roma defended really well.

Quite enjoyed watching the UCL this year. It's actually nice to see some of the other side's in Europe that hardly get a look in due to the dominance of money in the Champions League and these two are hardly small teams. Of course European competitions could be much better, but I doubt that will happen under Uefa. 

Edited by Rebounder
  • Like 1