IGNORED

RIP Havanatopia : Updated with details of funeral

Der no.2

Sorry to hear this - a true OTIB stalwart.

I always thought his matchday thread posts were interesting, often delving into non-football topics or historical matches - though I do realise they were not everyones cup of tea! Not to put down the folk that do the threads now, but Saturday mornings on OTIB won't be the same without a good cup of coffee and a long read from @havanatopia summarised in a few words by @BigTone

Ah proper sad, I think we really need some sort of gone but not forgotten section or group for some of the OTIB'er who've left us.  Sadly the age of the forum now (nearly 25 years) means we've quite a few of late. 

26 minutes ago, Der no.2 said:

Sorry to be the bearer of bad news, but thought all should be aware that Richard (Havanatopia) passed away last Friday at Hammersmith Hospital after a lengthy illness.

A regular contributor to OTIB over many years he will be sorely missed, RIP.

So sorry to hear this...

Really enjoyed his posting over the years.....

Sensed a while ago with some of his posts that somthing was amiss..

Love,light & peace.

5 minutes ago, TomF said:

Ah proper sad, I think we really need some sort of gone but not forgotten section or group for some of the OTIB'er who've left us.  Sadly the age of the forum now (nearly 25 years) means we've quite a few of late. 

Think you can change the name of the FGR matchday thread mate? Just a subtle change. 

Archived