IGNORED

RIP Havanatopia : Updated with details of funeral

Der no.2

Like so many have said, the Havanatopia match day thread became a ritual. One of the things that made the forum stand out from so many others. I never met him, but he seemed ever present on the forum, one of the regulars and a good contributor. You never really have an idea of who someone is, how old they are or what they are going through outside of these pages. I think that made this news all the more shocking. This has affected me more than I thought it would. Awful news.

RIP and my condolences to his family.

Very sad to hear this news. I always enjoyed reading his often funny and always informative match day thread openers. As others have stated, his absence from the forum will be very much missed.

Deepest condolences to family and friends. 

RIP fellow Red.

11 hours ago, BTRFTG said:

Very sad news indeed, top & informative contributor.

Always assumed he lived in Cuba, or like OneTeaminKeynsham was he an exile who returned late in the day? As Hammersmith was mentioned was he ever a member of the old London Branch?

I was thinking the same. The passing of a fellow red is very sad indeed, but it would be nice to know more about the person and their life. Did anyone here know him well? Did he engage with the old London Branch at all?

RIP Hav'

Archived