IGNORED

Taylor Moore - First Under The Bus!

Cardy

Would have liked him to be given a chance in central midfield but we have too many in this position now.  Taylor has the footballing skills to do well in midfield combined with a positive attitude but he just switches off in dangerous defensive positions once or twice a game. That’s not ideal in midfield either but isn’t so likely to lead to an opposition goal.  Maybe a loan to a league 1 side willing to give a decent number of games in midfield.

2 hours ago, bcfcnick said:

Would have liked him to be given a chance in central midfield but we have too many in this position now.  Taylor has the footballing skills to do well in midfield combined with a positive attitude but he just switches off in dangerous defensive positions once or twice a game. That’s not ideal in midfield either but isn’t so likely to lead to an opposition goal.  Maybe a loan to a league 1 side willing to give a decent number of games in midfield.

He’s got nowhere near the speed of thought and feet to play in midfield imho.

38 minutes ago, Davefevs said:

He’s got nowhere near the speed of thought and feet to play in midfield imho.

We can disagree about Taylor’s footballing ability, but I am interested to know which position in Championship football you believe exempts a footballer from needing speed of thought and feet?

10 minutes ago, bcfcnick said:

We can disagree about Taylor’s footballing ability, but I am interested to know which position in Championship football you believe exempts a footballer from needing speed of thought and feet?

I read what he posted as central midfielders need to be more proficient at it than TM currently is. 

1 hour ago, bcfcnick said:

⬇️⬇️⬇️

1 hour ago, SBB said:

I read what he posted as central midfielders need to be more proficient at it than TM currently is. 

Yes, I did, but perhaps I should’ve qualified it more by saying in midfield you need to play 360 degrees, at Centreback you face the play in the main.  At CB Moore hasn’t quite made the grade, I see little in his game that gives me hope he could play CM, because of that.  He isn’t nimble enough, he doesn’t manipulate the ball enough with his first touch, and that’s without a Hairy-arsed Champ midfielder hanging out of his arsehole!  Sorry to be so crude.

I actually think he’s lost half a yard of pace / or at least speed off the mark from when he first arrived.

1 minute ago, sh1t_ref_again said:

Maybe he needs to be sold and a fresh start, perhaps making the odd mistake and getting crucified weighs on his mind and only ends up causing more errors 

Think one day will go on and prove to be a very good defender

I'd give him a run at Right back....

He's played there,,decent enough "on the ball",, athletic & can't be worse than the current incumbents!

Archived