IGNORED

Rangers

TV Tom

3 minutes ago, harrys said:

Does anyone know how they got on last night? can’t seem to find their result ?

That’s because it’s an insignificant result if you’re not Scottish.

No surprise that they failed to reach the group stages as they play in a Mickey Mouse league.

11 minutes ago, Robbored said:

No surprise that they failed to reach the group stages as they play in a Mickey Mouse league.

But significant enough for you to reply within 5 minutes 

2 minutes ago, Phileas Fogg said:

A shame really they’re a good club and it would’ve helped Gerrard’s progress as a manager. I think he’s a fairly likely future England manager within 10 years.

If he can win the title with Rangers again I think then he would be ready himself to make the move to the prem if a decent job becomes available to him.

26 minutes ago, Kodjias Wrist said:

If he can win the title with Rangers again I think then he would be ready himself to make the move to the prem if a decent job becomes available to him.

He's nailed on for the Liverpool job eventually. That could be a big challenge and tarnish his legacy a bit though - especially if they go through a bit of transition post-Klopp.

2 hours ago, Robbored said:

As opposed to the giant Swedish league?

11 minutes ago, Phileas Fogg said:

He's nailed on for the Liverpool job eventually. That could be a big challenge and tarnish his legacy a bit though - especially if they go through a bit of transition post-Klopp.

He’d have to prove himself on a bigger stage than the Scottish Premiership, I doubt very much if any of the top six would pick an English manager any time soon, Chelsea learnt their lesson with Lampard, English managers are just not good enough

3 hours ago, Robbored said:

Did you read the Rangers result on the os? 

Malmo have achieved a few decent European results but so have Rangers.

On one level, Celtic and Rangers going out to Danish and Swedish Champs respectively...well those two national teams are better than Scotland tbh, in some ways less money or not, is it such a shock? Certainly Midtjylland have their relationship with Brentford.

Rangers and Celtic of course are bigger clubs than the above, though Malmo reached a European Cup final once I believe, ie the CL in those days but national teams better than Scotland...is it the biggest shock?

43 minutes ago, harrys said:

He’d have to prove himself on a bigger stage than the Scottish Premiership, I doubt very much if any of the top six would pick an English manager any time soon, Chelsea learnt their lesson with Lampard, English managers are just not good enough

See some Rangers fans were calling for him to go earlier. Fickle bunch, football fans. COYR 

Archived