Jump to content
IGNORED

Rangers


harrys
 Share

Recommended Posts

3 minutes ago, harrys said:

Does anyone know how they got on last night? can’t seem to find their result 😆

That’s because it’s an insignificant result if you’re not Scottish.

No surprise that they failed to reach the group stages as they play in a Mickey Mouse league.

  • Like 2
  • Haha 1
  • Flames 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

11 minutes ago, Robbored said:

That’s because it’s an insignificant result if you’re not Scottish.

No surprise that they failed to reach the group stages as they play in a Mickey Mouse league.

But significant enough for you to reply within 5 minutes 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, Phileas Fogg said:

A shame really they’re a good club and it would’ve helped Gerrard’s progress as a manager. I think he’s a fairly likely future England manager within 10 years.

If he can win the title with Rangers again I think then he would be ready himself to make the move to the prem if a decent job becomes available to him.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

26 minutes ago, Kodjias Wrist said:

If he can win the title with Rangers again I think then he would be ready himself to make the move to the prem if a decent job becomes available to him.

He's nailed on for the Liverpool job eventually. That could be a big challenge and tarnish his legacy a bit though - especially if they go through a bit of transition post-Klopp.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, Robbored said:

That’s because it’s an insignificant result if you’re not Scottish.

No surprise that they failed to reach the group stages as they play in a Mickey Mouse league.

As opposed to the giant Swedish league?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

11 minutes ago, Phileas Fogg said:

He's nailed on for the Liverpool job eventually. That could be a big challenge and tarnish his legacy a bit though - especially if they go through a bit of transition post-Klopp.

He’d have to prove himself on a bigger stage than the Scottish Premiership, I doubt very much if any of the top six would pick an English manager any time soon, Chelsea learnt their lesson with Lampard, English managers are just not good enough

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, Robbored said:

That’s because it’s an insignificant result if you’re not Scottish.

No surprise that they failed to reach the group stages as they play in a Mickey Mouse league.

Did you read the Rangers result on the os? 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Malmo have achieved a few decent European results but so have Rangers.

On one level, Celtic and Rangers going out to Danish and Swedish Champs respectively...well those two national teams are better than Scotland tbh, in some ways less money or not, is it such a shock? Certainly Midtjylland have their relationship with Brentford.

Rangers and Celtic of course are bigger clubs than the above, though Malmo reached a European Cup final once I believe, ie the CL in those days but national teams better than Scotland...is it the biggest shock?

Edited by Mr Popodopolous
Link to comment
Share on other sites

43 minutes ago, harrys said:

He’d have to prove himself on a bigger stage than the Scottish Premiership, I doubt very much if any of the top six would pick an English manager any time soon, Chelsea learnt their lesson with Lampard, English managers are just not good enough

See some Rangers fans were calling for him to go earlier. Fickle bunch, football fans. COYR 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

27 minutes ago, Red Skin said:

Good on you, @harrys

Always lots of noise on here when Celtic fail.  Nice to see some balance. 😂

Most of the Rangers followers on here are like the Rovers fans, more interested in how the ‘other mob’ are getting on, fickle bunch

  • Like 1
  • Flames 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...