IGNORED

OTIB settings??

nickolas

Hi all. Odd one here, and sure its just me! But, for a while now when reading posts, if i return to them later on it used to return to the thread or page i left it at. Now every time i return to a page ( for instance last nights match day thread ), it chucks me back to page 1!

Any ideas because its quite annoying. Not as annoying as two last kick equalisers in the last two games, or as annoying as MA or LJ’s absolute shite talk admittedly, but still high on my annoyance bar chart. ?

Just to explain - Invision removed the clicking on last post option many, many, years ago.  So had been using a third party hack to force the go to last post behaviour of old. However about 6 months ago they added the option as above meaning don't need the hack anymore.  The trouble is, by default, the behaviour for everyone who's not changed the setting is 'go to first post' 

I've suggested as an improvement that I can change the default for everyone. 

2 hours ago, TomF said:

Just to explain - Invision removed the clicking on last post option many, many, years ago.  So had been using a third party hack to force the go to last post behaviour of old. However about 6 months ago they added the option as above meaning don't need the hack anymore.  The trouble is, by default, the behaviour for everyone who's not changed the setting is 'go to first post' 

I've suggested as an improvement that I can change the default for everyone. 

Turns out its already there - I've found it and now the default is 'last unread comment' 

13 hours ago, sinenomine said:

Click the three horizontal lines button in the top right corner. Go to account, then account settings. There is a drop-down menu and you can select "content view behaviour" and change it in there. 

I will attach pictures, they should help.

Screenshot_20210811-213628.png

Screenshot_20210811-213637.png

At the risk of sounding dim I don't get those 3 bars when I log on to the homepage is there any way  to do it apart from that?

Archived