IGNORED

who is on the plane to Teeside airport(Middlesbrough)for saturday?

Never to the dark side

25 minutes ago, Never to the dark side said:

logan air 567 departs Bristol airport at 16:05pm arrives 17:15pm

Would love to be on that plane so I will have to stick with the

06:24am train arriving 12:35pm

Still got a concern my radio/s might not function due to the fire at the TV transmitter near Middlesbrough

Wow.... great poster but should not "so" not be replaced with "but" and is there a plane back?

16 minutes ago, Never to the dark side said:

I'll keep an eye on you using the highways agency web site, whats your car registration number?

I'll be watching the plane using flight radar 24

Okay QUIZ TIME:

which route will the plane use and the INCORRECT ANSWER is not via the M5 and M1

Chelt/Brum/Manc/Boro....

This all seems very un-green. Surely we could cycle to Swanage or Bournemouth or Plymouth (3 days?) then get a Ferry around the coast to Hull (or some other Northern Port) a few days perhaps and then hire a bike up to Smoggytown - another 3 days? 

Nice and green - possibly healthy, quite expensive and we should have left last week seem to be the only drawbacks... 

19 hours ago, Never to the dark side said:

Still got a concern my radio/s might not function due to the fire at the TV transmitter near Middlesbrough

Saw this on Loganair's site, an extract highlighting the joys of a city-break to Bristol.  They do not seem to rate the standard of football in Bristol as a "must-see" for potential tourists!

As one of the most vibrant, happening cities in the UK, Bristol is blessed with memorable nightlife and a burgeoning underground music scene. If sport is your thing, you’ll appreciate watching the local high-calibre rugby and cricket, or taking exercise yourself in rock climbing, biking, walking and more (we’re not certain that the Heritage Pub Crawl counts as walking, but it’s a good shout). Take a boat trip, perhaps, or if you’d rather just rise above it all, hot air ballooning is popular too in summer. Fly to Bristol and go out of this world.

On 12/08/2021 at 06:11, Never to the dark side said:

You've missed a trick NTTDS.

For £36 you can depart Lulsgate at 7:20 am Saturday & get to Teeside for 14:25 pm. Assuming it's just your radio as hand baggage and with taxi waiting you may just make kick off.

You'll also be able to top up your tan on the Palma runway during the stopover.

On 12/08/2021 at 06:28, Never to the dark side said:

I'll keep an eye on you using the highways agency web site, whats your car registration number?

I'll be watching the plane using flight radar 24

Okay QUIZ TIME:

which route will the plane use and the INCORRECT ANSWER is not via the M5 and M1

@Never to the dark side Are you suggesting you can track a car line hi and a number plate? If so how? Never heard of this before. Seems a bit “stalkerish” 

15 hours ago, Lanterne Rouge said:

Just wait till they get the new runway built. The world will be our lobster.

Don't wish to blow NTTDS' mind but for many years I used to 'fly' Lufthansa between Frankfurt & Aachen. Check-in as normal at the terminal then get whisked away by high speed train, panoramic viewing windows, fine dining & wine all the way.

The concept of 'flying by rail' might just be too much for him......

Archived