IGNORED

Well, I’m stunned by this…

Silvio Dante

Silvio mate what are you refering to. Have I missed something. May of though be that the night is set in at OZ and the red wine for some reason is having a blurry effect. I only have had 1 Ltr so not sure what the issue is ?

I dunno how Walsh has ended up at Swansea. He seems to be one of these players who has a reputation far higher than reality. If you take out the Under 23 games, he has played about 80 games over 4 or 5 seasons in the Championship and league 1. Fair enough he had a very good season at Coventry, but that's about it. Injury prone too it would seem. Amazed Swansea went for him. What will he be on ? 6-8 grand a week?

24 minutes ago, City oz said:

Silvio mate what are you refering to. Have I missed something. May of though be that the night is set in at OZ and the red wine for some reason is having a blurry effect. I only have had 1 Ltr so not sure what the issue is ?

It’s just gone 1pm in BS3 and its pissing down. Enjoy your wine, not long til I join you! ?

3 hours ago, TonyTonyTony said:

I dunno how Walsh has ended up at Swansea. He seems to be one of these players who has a reputation far higher than reality. If you take out the Under 23 games, he has played about 80 games over 4 or 5 seasons in the Championship and league 1. Fair enough he had a very good season at Coventry, but that's about it. Injury prone too it would seem. Amazed Swansea went for him. What will he be on ? 6-8 grand a week?

Allegedly he was on that here!!!

We offered him a deal to stay, but definitely less than what he was on, hence no compensation….and I bet Swansea offered him upwards of £8k p.w.

4 hours ago, Silvio Dante said:

Particularly this bit….as he was fit when we released him was it all Rolls fault or can he just not stay fit??

Or has Rolls fubarred him that badly that he now can't stay fit.  Walsh and Williams both out for pretty much the whole of last season being treated and rehabilitated by him and both suffering injuries again.  It could be that they are both injury prone, or it could be that both have been made injury prone. ?

29 minutes ago, Steve Watts said:

Or has Rolls fubarred him that badly that he now can't stay fit.  Walsh and Williams both out for pretty much the whole of last season being treated and rehabilitated by him and both suffering injuries again.  It could be that they are both injury prone, or it could be that both have been made injury prone. ?

That has always been my biggest worry, that they’ve been knackered completely.  We also have O’Dowda and Martin to monitor very closely this season….let’s hope they have been repaired!

Smith was great in our Double Team and clearly well liked by the most successful manager we have had at this level for a decade. Walsh never made it and Pato was 'marmite' for many of us who watched him home and away (often pure class and often went missing)

Next Friday may be interesting but seeing two teams in the next week who have as much uncertainty about them as BCFC will in itself be interesting. Will be interested to see the number of supporters we take to Riverside and what our home attendance is next Friday

Archived