IGNORED

Trains from Bristol temple meads tomorrow important

Stockwood gate

Much as I would love to see thousands of em Bristol City followers heading to Middlesbrough by train,I know its expensive.

I shall be on the saturday morning departure at 06:25am train from Bristol parkway with a change of trains at York.

Although I won't be taking a chance on returning the same way,and I'll come back via London.

If any one decides to make the trip at the last moment by train,make sure you get the ticket issued from Parson street.

If any one is thinking about attending ANY of the next four away fixtures by train(after Boro)its all on great western trains where you can use split tickets as well as group save

Just make sure the tickets are issued from Parson Street if your starting at Bristol temple meads or Bristol Parkway

19 minutes ago, weepywall said:

There doesn't seem to be any flights tomorrow to Newcastle, not with Easyjet anyway...today and returning Sunday would have been about £150 return. 

Thanks for the info and at that would have been a fair price compared to catching the train and a shame many more of you couldn't have travelled that way.

Archived