IGNORED

Remembering Hav: The Official Middlesbrough Vs City matchday thread

4 minutes ago, oldstandrobin said:

Get used to it Reg, you're the next generation after me and in my lifetime it has hardly changed, its a BCFC DNA thing, get out while the going is good, for me I left it too late and the AG curse has trapped me, doomed to walk eternity for ever thinking that maybe, maybe this is the year !!!!!

Too late Dave. I’ve even passed it onto Harry. It’s a room with no exit!

Just now, 95 red said:

Good grief  don't stand up for vyner defending of a 6 year old .

Vyner has been shoite 

2 minutes ago, The Original OTIB said:

Boro have lost 2 strikers, are depleted overall yet can still fashion chances, because they have intent to get the ball and bodies in the box. Rocket science, it ain't.

Think back to NW press conference this week. Totally played down their chances with the amount of players unavailable to him. Didn't mention that the players given the opportunity would be ready to step up

3 minutes ago, old_eastender said:

Scott and Atkinson been our best players, King & James ok.

KP is trying but nothing coming off for him, Weimann just a passenger - resigning him looking like a really bad move.

Need Jannah or Wells on to play alongside Martin, get Weimann and KP off and Massengo on too.

GMG given KP a 7 at half time but King and James only 5. Silly petulance aside, I’m starting to sit up and notice this feud with NP. It’s as if GMG has concluded already that NP will be gone soon and he’s prepared to go for broke.

Just now, joe jordans teeth said:

Will change my question to can’t run ?

A target man that can’t run isn’t so rare. A 5’10 target man that can’t run is though and we have one. Said after preseason Martin up top on his own won’t work. Some success against a newly promoted side and with fans finally back in. Just not going to work, especially with the attacking players we have around him. No pace around him and no goals around him. He needs to get the thought of playing Martin on his own out of his head ASAP

• Like 3
9 minutes ago, oldstandrobin said:

Get used to it Reg, you're the next generation after me and in my lifetime it has hardly changed, its a BCFC DNA thing, get out while the going is good, for me I left it too late and the AG curse has trapped me, doomed to walk eternity for ever thinking that maybe, maybe this is the year !!!!!

Yep, the old saying 'its the hope that kills you' was tailor-made for supporting this club.

We are masters at snatching defeat from the jaws of victory 

• Like 1
  • Flames 1