IGNORED

Remembering Hav: The Official Middlesbrough Vs City matchday thread

This match reminds me a bit of the LJ era, trying to the same tactic for far too long when it's clearly just not working. 

We have players on the bench who can change whatever tactics we're trying at the moment.

Frustrating! What us score now as i type this rant out.

Edited by Sturny
  • Like 1
1 minute ago, cityexile said:

The hope was...better manager...pile of players back from injury...we would be ok or at least better.

Give it ten games. Some signs of improvement v Blackpool, just back to ground zero here. Already worrying.

You forget "get rid of the dead wood", new medical team and back to basics.

Sunderland winning 2-0 away.

16 minutes ago, Marco the red said:

Jack Hunt plays today I doubt they score that goal. Didn't have a future here but to replace him with worse players is an achievement in itself.

Disagree with the first part. Cant argue with the second - the fact that people are yearning for Jack Hunt speaks volumes about how City fans are feeling about the team. 

Queue Tony Dinning and Chris Brunt's legacy being rewritten with reference to Andy King's form. 

1 minute ago, City_USA said:

I'm starting to worry that there's something seriously wrong behind the scenes at our beloved club if the rumours about Kalas are true. When was the last time 2 senior players have handed in a transfer request at the same time?

When was the last time we had 2 players playing in a euros who done well,I think it’s more to do with filling their boots with cash rather than anything wrong at the club