IGNORED

Remembering Hav: The Official Middlesbrough Vs City matchday thread

1 minute ago, the1stknowle said:

He is a very good defender but I just don't think - for us - he is the answer. He wasn't last season, was he.

Might be best for everyone to move on. 

I'm not saying he is the answer, whatever the question is.

What I do believe however, he is currently our best CB and with a team struggling to keep the goals out, seems less than ideal to be sat on the bench.

• Like 5
Just now, Alessandro said:

I'm not saying he is the answer, whatever the question is.

What I do believe however, he is currently our best CB and with a team struggling to keep the goals out, seems less than ideal to be sat on the bench.

I think from that we can deduce that he doesn’t want to be here. NP doesn’t want to play players who don’t. It’s the only rational explanation. 

• Like 1
3 minutes ago, HappyClapper said:

Maybe this season is going to be the opposite of last. Poor for the first 4 then great for the next 42?

I don't think you should hold your breath HC.

My lad just asked me what would happen if he put a tenner on City this season? 'You'll lose a tenner son' wasn't the response he expected.

Edited by Ska Junkie
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2
2 minutes ago, the1stknowle said:

He is a very good defender but I just don't think - for us - he is the answer. He wasn't last season, was he.

Might be best for everyone to move on. 

Think it all just got to him, being made captain, playing in a shit team, not knowing where the next point was coming from, taking responsibility for it as captain, worrying about making the Euro squad. 

7 minutes ago, Fordy62 said:

I think from that we can deduce that he doesn’t want to be here. NP doesn’t want to play players who don’t. It’s the only rational explanation. 

5 minutes ago, Alessandro said:

Agreed.

he said that about Nagy then started him next game.......NP now has 3 out of the 5 on subs bench he should have started with....just 2 more to go.....Bakinson and Nagy for Wieman and James

Edited by glos old boy