IGNORED

Remembering Hav: The Official Middlesbrough Vs City matchday thread

1 minute ago, glos old boy said:

he said that about Nagy then started him next game.......NP now has 3 out of the 5 on subs bench he should have started with....just 2 more to go

That was the cup though with Nagy?

Also the bringing Kalas back in slowly, fitness wise, argument went out the window when he played 90 mins in the cup - seems a waste of minutes if he had a view to starting him today.

1 minute ago, cityexile said:

Not so fussed about the chances we create. Much more of a worry for me is how dysfunctional we are in defence. We are conceding poor poor goals.

Absolutely. It starts with being solid at the back. A clean sheet guarantees at least 1 point. Its basic football coaching.

35 minutes ago, City_USA said:

I'm starting to worry that there's something seriously wrong behind the scenes at our beloved club if the rumours about Kalas are true. When was the last time 2 senior players have handed in a transfer request at the same time?

I heard from a couple of different sources, that a certain player has allegedly been caught having an affair with another players wife, would explain a few things if true.

Will this be deleted now?