Be happy once the old regime of players have gone:

Vyner

COD

Weimann

Palmer

Martin

Moore

Wells

Feel like the rot is too deep and needs a full change. 

wouldnt miss any of them even those that were coming back from injury to save us this season.....the only thing that will save our season is......................MONEY.

1 minute ago, Davefevs said:

Goal not good....two players could've come across to help Vyner, we had 4 marking two in the box, plus James who could've done better to support Vyner (show Jones inside).

It's hardly James fault that Vyner doesn't show him inside, he was the to help him yet Vyner still shows him the only way that creates any danger. Defending that would be seen as poor in League 2.

3 minutes ago, Davefevs said:

Very disjointed half....few better possession signs in last 10 mins, but that was ironically when Boro scored. Haven't been able to get enough players on the ball.  Palmer been very sloppy, allowing Spence to get toe in too often.  Vyner poor too.  Needs to give Jones a good whack.  Boro sitting deep, but we are playing straight balls, which leave the receiver with no real option, need to change our passing lines.

Symptomatic of last seasons performances. I feel a little bit sorry for Alex Scott.

2 minutes ago, Davefevs said:

Goal not good....two players could've come across to help Vyner, we had 4 marking two in the box, plus James who could've done better to support Vyner (show Jones inside).

But Vyner could still have done more to show him inside? James wasn’t so far away that showing inside wasn’t clearly a better option. Other could definitely have done better, but very poor from Vyner. 

2 minutes ago, CyderInACan said:

Really poor. Failing at some of the basics is unacceptable. 

Get used to it Reg, you're the next generation after me and in my lifetime it has hardly changed, its a BCFC DNA thing, get out while the going is good, for me I left it too late and the AG curse has trapped me, doomed to walk eternity for ever thinking that maybe, maybe this is the year !!!!!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
6 minutes ago, TomThumb84 said:

Hardest to watch 45 from an academy product playing out of position since Dean Holden lined up Towler vs Sarr at Watford last season.

Did that actually happen or did I imagine the most ludicrous thing ever. I mean even typing it out seemed odd.

Oh Jesus, I’d banished that from my mind!

2 minutes ago, Spud55 said:

It's hardly James fault that Vyner doesn't show him inside, he was the to help him yet Vyner still shows him the only way that creates any danger. Defending that would be seen as poor in League 2.

⏬⏬⏬

Just now, The Swan and Cemetery said:

But Vyner could still have done more to show him inside? James wasn’t so far away that showing inside wasn’t clearly a better option. Other could definitely have done better, but very poor from Vyner. 

Agree with you both....we just can't tell what the comms between them were....but James has jogged.

Just now, chinapig said:

Where is the aggression and intensity we were promised by the way?

I was just thinking the same thing. I was expecting a change in attitude this season with NP at the helm. I thought that there's no way players would want to get on the wrong side of him but maybe his bout of Covid has softened him somewhat?

• Like 1
1 minute ago, joe jordans teeth said:

Don’t think he’s good enough at centre back and as for right back Jesus so if he is going to play then maybe,as said above tho Jack hunt is a far superior player 

I don’t know, don’t like slagging individual players off, he’s been rated at his various loan clubs hence thinking that there is a player in there. Last season’s tombola selections did him no favours confidence-wise. Simpson might have nous, but just too slow now. And I think most views on the forum about Jack Hunt last season were hardly glowing. Perhaps time to find some cash for a new right back.

• Like 1