IGNORED

Remembering Hav: The Official Middlesbrough Vs City matchday thread

Both goals should have been defended better but at least they showed some fight for a spell, both league goals so far have been headers and I wonder how much we will struggle to score other types of goals. In a bad moment right now but there are some other poor teams in the division too, long season ahead but one win and things will start looking up.

• Like 1
3 minutes ago, RalphMilnesLeftFoot said:

Verging ever closer to stating 'NP out.' 

I'm not, not yet but the evidence isnt looking great at this stage. 

Just exactly how shite are we ?

As said before, NP has inherited an absolute mess of a team at the worse possible time. I think this might be a job even too far for someone with his experience 

Edited by formerly known as ivan
  • Like 1
  • Hmmm 1

Extremely frustrating on numerous levels, too many players were anonymous, AW, KP and CM in particular, having got level our poor defending led to their winner, frustrated +++ by our lack of creativity and few decent chances. Warnock showing us how to manage out a game.

Main positive for me Rob Atkinson, who looks the real deal.

Work in progress I know but we aren’t going to create much/score many and need to defend well, today we demonstrated our failures up front and at the back!

Just now, RalphMilnesLeftFoot said:

Verging ever closer to stating 'NP out.' 

I'm not, not yet but the evidence isnt looking great at this stage. 

Just exactly how shite are we ?

So when does the owner start taking responsibility? The mess this club has become since that United game is remarkable. And not one of those players still here. 

Johnson, Holden, Ashton, and now Pearson..  ..I know who is to blame but people don't like to look at the top.......

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2
  • Flames 1
7 minutes ago, joe jordans teeth said:

Is this one better?

I actually think it is, yes. 

Look, in theory, I completely agree that TK should be in the team on ability. I've just got a feeling he wants out, and has for a while. If that's the case, best for all to move on. He's given us a lot and should probably be in a better team at this point in his career. 

• Like 1
8 minutes ago, mossey said:

I heard from a couple of different sources, that a certain player has allegedly been caught having an affair with another players wife, would explain a few things if true.

Will this be deleted now?

Terrible if true. That would have a really negative affect in the dressing room

I think that's' md done vping  I am paying to be entertained.  No urgency, lots of diving and choosing the wrong option, if counter attacking (poorly) and diving around is what is being coached, then I have zero interest, appalling.  Its like watching Johnson or Holden's teams but with added flair Grealish type tumbling. while following thou shall not create or shoot doctrine