IGNORED

Pearson

Hampshire reds

1 minute ago, Hampshire reds said:

sorry to be negative but he is not doing his job. take the second half of last season and 3 games this season the results and performances have been dreadful. if players are not brought in asap then relagation is on the cards.

We need to sell a few first

1 minute ago, Hampshire reds said:

sorry to be negative but he is not doing his job. take the second half of last season and 3 games this season the results and performances have been dreadful. if players are not brought in asap then relagation is on the cards.

Don't panic Mr Mainwaring!!

3 minutes ago, Hampshire reds said:

Zz zz zz

We do need players brought in for sure, but don't see how that equates to Pearson not doing his job. 

What we had when he got here was just not good enough and he's had sod all funds to buy players. 

We desperately need to sell somebody and quick to get a couple of signings in. 

4 minutes ago, Hampshire reds said:

So if he’s not allowed to bring in players. And not allowed to spend any money. WTF do you expect. 

2 minutes ago, Hampshire reds said:

Wow. No one's  ever expressed anything along those lines on here. 

1 minute ago, Redstart said:

We do need players brought in for sure, but don't see how that equates to Pearson not doing his job

I don't think it's unreasonable to expect him to have improved our defending of crosses in the time he has had. No sign of any such improvement yet.

He was my first choice but I am a little concerned he hasn't had the effect I think many were expecting. But there's still a couple of weeks left for transfers so hopefully some will go and come in who will give us that boost and speed we desperately need. 

For the umpteenth time, he's a football manager, not alchemist.

He can't turn base metal to gold.

Given there's nothing left with which to purchase our way of Johnson's mess, who would you have appointed as Turd Polisher in Chief?

12 minutes ago, Hampshire reds said:

Go away, you’re boring. 

2 minutes ago, paul_fox said:

He was my first choice but I am a little concerned he hasn't had the effect I think many were expecting. But there's still a couple of weeks left for transfers so hopefully some will go and come in who will give us that boost and speed we desperately need. 

A smart manager shows the owner what he has got to work with,and the owner either says carry on or what do you want 

13 minutes ago, Hampshire reds said:

What part of him saying it would take 3 seasons to even be competitive didn't you understand ?

Just now, joe jordans teeth said:

Start a thread about Uncle Steve and what a shocking job he’s doing I would suggest 

Fair comment as he has been anonymous since Pearson’s appointment. However in respect to the OP I am also concerned that we are not seeing any improvement at all in our defending our creativity or have any kind of playing style or identity.

We still have much of the squad that started last season when many of us were thinking we had a squad capable of a play off push. There are still some very talented players in that squad but they are not gelling at all.

He's not done great no but if he can't do it then who the hell can. Only we could get a proven experienced manager in and have the worst squad since we last got relegated. Need to stick with Pearson in my opinion as he will come good when it's his own squad, still don't think we can stay up though. Damage has been done already. 

15 minutes ago, Hampshire reds said:

Performance against Blackpool was pretty good most of game, no? And FGR we bossed a lot of it. And for a period in second half today we looked ok. 

Clearly we have issues still but I'm not seeing what youre seeing if you think these last three games have been a continuation of the total capitulation last season. 

Archived