IGNORED

Pearson

Hampshire reds

22 minutes ago, Davefevs said:

Yep, not a night to get carried away….but to be happy.

Absolutely,

But without that last 15 second Blackpool equaliser we would have been in a playoff position, albeit after 3 games of the season.

All about the small margins in football.

The point I made in the earlier posts was that I didn't think we had been playing that badly, and there were improvements, alongside areas to improve of course. But there's a huge transition going on, and there will be ups and downs.

Difficult for people not to be result driven though of course. Particularly based on last season's 2nd half collapse.

13 hours ago, CiderHeadDan said:

Could have been a draw but think we just edged it on the balance of play. Was pleasantly surprised by King and also thought James won a lot of loose balls. 
We didn’t actually look like really scoring today, we scored 3 because Reading looked awful in defence and conceded worse goals than we did. I’ll take it but I do think the goals will dry up again - I’m happy to be proved wrong though!

Thought Massengo done okay when he came on, but should have fouled the guy for their second goal. Also looked like their first goal went out first but would like to see it again as a Reading mate was adamant it stayed in!

Do you know what, though? 

We did score (3 times) & hit the post.

In 4 games so far we’ve scored 7 and let in 7.

I’m struggling therefore with this idea goal scoring is the big problem, we need to concede fewer.

14 hours ago, RalphMilnesLeftFoot said:

It's one win. Who's getting carried away? 

Perhaps those who were so vehemently aghast may want to review their stance on this and other threads. 

Not once have I asked for anyone to be sacked and asked fair questions. 

Not me with egg on their face tonight after an appalling pile on and shocking behaviour. 

Massively happy. 

Hopefully this spurs more wins.. 

No need to be annoyed or annoying as all ive ever asked is questions and is all I will ever do. 

Wasn't actually meaning you, but fair enough......

4 hours ago, NcnsBcfc said:

Absolutely,

But without that last 15 second Blackpool equaliser we would have been in a playoff position, albeit after 3 games of the season.

All about the small margins in football.

The point I made in the earlier posts was that I didn't think we had been playing that badly, and there were improvements, alongside areas to improve of course. But there's a huge transition going on, and there will be ups and downs.

Difficult for people not to be result driven though of course. Particularly based on last season's 2nd half collapse.

You’ll know that from my many posts I’ve seen improvement from last season in all league games so far.  Think we are pretty aligned.

16 hours ago, 2015 said:

You're such a victim.

You put controversial opinions out there on a Football forum and when people don't like what you say and give you some back you cry bullying. 

Up the Nigel Pearsons Cider Army! 

Well said 2015. Anyone can be a victim these days. Shameful.

COYR!!

Archived