IGNORED

Dont mention the Manager - you'll get your head bitten off by sour fans

Hampshire Red

I am not going to start a post on our current manager but someone with a similar name to me did earlier. He got slagged off by all the numpties who cried for recent managers to be sacked, thinking they ought to do better and now (of course) they are so ashamed of their poor judgement they come on to this forum and slag off anyone daring to question if no wins in 14 is good enough.

Shame on you 'Taxi for Lj / DH / MA mob' - you should have thought harder about what you wished for...and you know who you are

4 minutes ago, Hampshire Red said:

I am not going to start a post on our current manager but someone with a similar name to me did earlier. He got slagged off by all the numpties who cried for recent managers to be sacked, thinking they ought to do better and now (of course) they are so ashamed of their poor judgement they come on to this forum and slag off anyone daring to question if no wins in 14 is good enough.

Shame on you 'Taxi for Lj / DH / MA mob' - you should have thought harder about what you wished for...and you know who you are

I think you’ll find you did just start a thread about our current manager. The clue was when you said “Manager” in the thread title.

I look forward to you not mentioning Tomas Kalas by starting a “Don’t mention Kalas” thread.

43 minutes ago, Hampshire Red said:

What a pointless post - well done ?

43 minutes ago, Hampshire Red said:

Step away from your keyboard......

49 minutes ago, Hampshire Red said:

40F40911-E66F-4720-96FC-2D8DE9941269.jpeg.17e26226257b45e11bc7f550763dc51e.jpeg

1 hour ago, Hampshire Red said:

Mrs Johnson, your son was fired over a year ago...please give it a rest.

1 hour ago, Hampshire Red said:

I took a 15 month break from the forum during the pandemic. Reading bollocks like this I’m tempted to take another 15 months off.

2 hours ago, RivieraRed said:

go join another club... another prat of a discussion.....

I know Hampshire Red and whilst he may divide opinion, he is one of the most passionate City fans I have ever known and has supported City for many more years than you have...so may be best to temper your attacks on him

19 minutes ago, Top Robin said:

I know Hampshire Red and whilst he may divide opinion, he is one of the most passionate City fans I have ever known and has supported City for many more years than you have...so may be best to temper your attacks on him

Perhaps as a friend you could help him understand why he has so many against him

Perhaps friendly advice like "stop posting sh1t"

3 minutes ago, sh1t_ref_again said:

Perhaps as a friend you could help him understand why he has so many against him

Perhaps friendly advice like "stop posting sh1t"

I totally agree that he does post some rubbish but I don't think he is out of order to question Pearson on his performance of no wins in the last 14 games.

4 hours ago, Hampshire Red said:

In a hugely competitive field, you are without question the worst poster on here.

7 hours ago, Hampshire Red said:

Hey mate. I have done some terrible posts over the years and  had the crap taken out of me for weeks. At least my bad ones are after too much red wine and I can not remember ever posting such nonsense the next day.

Well said Ralph, the Board isnt making a difference. The getting rid of one coach hasn't helped even with the biggest 'name' available. It doesnt make it right to call for a coach to be sacked. 

Perhaps those replying unkindly will soon find themselves able to understand that? 

35 minutes ago, RalphMilnesLeftFoot said:

There's two different Hampshire posters @Hampshire Red and @Hampshire reds

I'm assuming it's two different people?

What concerns me is the board isn't making a difference between the the two and that some poor sod is getting rinsed for the actions of another whilst being unable to post their own views about things because people haven't checked which one is which. 

Just a thought

It’s a strange coincidence because they’re both complete boneheads. It’s genuinely pretty hard to distinguish which is which based on their content.

Archived