IGNORED

Under 23s on Tuesday 17th August

Hampshire Red

Having heard there is a fixture at 2pm tomorrow at Ashton Gate which sounds liek the ideal pre-cursor to the Big One at the Select a new Motor, John, Stadium can people find anything about Under 23s either on the BCFC website nor the App.

Best to check before you finalise plans for a double-header tomorrow

25 minutes ago, Hampshire Red said:

Having heard there is a fixture at 2pm tomorrow at Ashton Gate which sounds liek the ideal pre-cursor to the Big One at the Select a new Motor, John, Stadium can people find anything about Under 23s either on the BCFC website nor the App.

Best to check before you finalise plans for a double-header tomorrow

I thought they played at the HPC now?

• The title was changed to Under 23s on Tuesday 17th August

That’s Bell, Pearson, Towler and Conway all recently from the 1st team squad. I wonder if the game is being used as a loan shop-window for them and 1 or 2 others. It could be that it’s just to get them some game time and some will return to the 1st team squad in the coming weeks or maybe NP has made decisions on short term futures elsewhere for some now.

2 minutes ago, Johnny Musicworks said:

That’s Bell, Pearson, Towler and Conway all recently from the 1st team squad. I wonder if the game is being used as a loan shop-window for them and 1 or 2 others. It could be that it’s just to get them some game time and some will return to the 1st team squad in the coming weeks or maybe NP has made decisions on short term futures elsewhere for some now.

Quite possibly, NP has decided to send a few out on loan.

A bit surprised not to see Taylor Moore playing......perhaps he will be back on the squad tonight? ?‍♂️

24 minutes ago, Davefevs said:

Assume Wiles-Richards will always travel as back-up for away games?

Youngsters who might possibly be with squad tonight, who weren’t on Saturday are:

Pring

Moore (24)

Whats happened to Owura Edwards?

@Davefevs Pring is a special guest on Robins TV tonight.....Moore could be back in the squad though - unless of course, he’s on the verge of a move elsewhere 

12 minutes ago, Loosey Boy said:

@Davefevs Pring is a special guest on Robins TV tonight.....Moore could be back in the squad though - unless of course, he’s on the verge of a move elsewhere 

Pring's the feature interview not the guest so could still be in the squad. Alex Scott was the feature interview for saturdays game which had me worrying about him dropping out the squad too! 

• Admin
1 hour ago, And Its Smith said:

Good to see Semenyo back. Not surprised Bell is in after looking out of his depth last week. Conway only makes bench. Happy to see Nathanial Williams getting more consistent under 23 game time 

F4F313B4-05AE-441F-A340-1EAF60F3CC64.png

Probably a bit OCD, but when 1 to 11 are used why can't the side be listed in numerical order?

1 hour ago, Johnny Musicworks said:

Full expect all those mentioned to be going out on loan until at least January

Archived