IGNORED

Postal services for away tickets

Hampshire Red

For those who ask for 'away' tickets to be posted out to them, worth noting the issues affecting most clubs right now; their supporters services staff will be much smaller than pre-covid and than required so tickets may not get to AG early enough to send out. Once posted out from AG, Royal Mail may take days and days longer than expected to deliver your ticket.

Getting through to our Supporter Services to then arrange for re-prints for collection at the away ground may be a thing we have to get used to for the games where we cant pay on the day nor collect from AG For those who can collect in person from AG this is clearly the best arrangement but that wont suit everyone. See you at the Reading ticket office!

• Admin
9 minutes ago, Carey 6 said:

My FGR tickets took a week to be delivered. Got them the day before the game. 

They should offer collections really. I noticed that wasn't an option when buying.

Trouble with that is finding someone with the time to possibly stand around for hours handing out tickets

19 minutes ago, Sir Geoff said:

Surely in this day and age print at home should always be an option.

I have airline tickets, train tickets, theatre tickets, park and ride tickets etc etc on my phone and we’re talking about has the postman been yet? 
All EFL clubs should have the same ticket portal app that you can store and use your tickets from, it’s 2021!

Archived