IGNORED

Reading Away - Not on Sky Red Button

BCFCGav

7 minutes ago, BCFCGav said:

Hi all, I assumed this match would be on the red button as it's a midweek game but according the their online schedule it isn't. Anyone know why? And will it be available on Robins TV in the UK?

No idea why it isn`t on but it is available in the UK on Robins TV - I bought it yesterday with no problems.

• Admin
10 minutes ago, BCFCGav said:

Hi all, I assumed this match would be on the red button as it's a midweek game but according the their online schedule it isn't. Anyone know why? And will it be available on Robins TV in the UK?

Not every midweek game has always been on the red button

It usually misses 3/4 over a season, guess this is why

1 minute ago, Lanterne Rouge said:

No idea why it isn`t on but it is available in the UK on Robins TV - I bought it yesterday with no problems.

I was going to buy it too but noticed it said 'INT' in the title, does this not mean international? As in won't work in the UK? I hope not, I was looking forward to watching.

Just now, OneTeamInBristol said:

The Reading game is on Sky Red button according to the site I usually check. 

Swansea game isn't on red button as it is the main game on Sky Sports Football.

I looked on the sky website and it definitely wasn't there, other red button fixtures were so I'm pretty sure it won't be sadly :(

Just now, Lanterne Rouge said:

I had no problem yesterday with a UK address and no VPN.

It wouldn't let you buy it and then not let you stream it? That would be a kick in the nards.

@JerrySLO are you able to help? Is the Reading game tomorrow on Robins TV for UK viewers?

Just now, BCFCGav said:

It wouldn't let you buy it and then not let you stream it? That would be a kick in the nards.

@JerrySLO are you able to help? Is the Reading game tomorrow on Robins TV for UK viewers?

It definitely is available in the UK - all midweek games are. It was on the OS pre-season.

Robins TV Live streaming for 2021/22 season | Bristol City (bcfc.co.uk)

1 minute ago, BCFCGav said:

Wouldn't it? I now you're right, but StreamAMG managed to double charge me for the pre season package so I guess anything is possible.

7 hours ago, BCFCGav said:

Ah phenomenal, thanks LR.

That’s good I like that.

Nice to see that they recognise there is a real demand there for it and probably a nice little earner for them. Hopefully if enough people pay the £10 we might get our new striker and right back.

I'll check when I get home, but did find that a few times last season the games didn't appear until shortly before kickoff (Sky Q).

Also I think there is only a set amount of times a club can be shown on the red button during the season - unless that rule was scrapped early on? 

1 hour ago, Northern Red said:

Doesn't appear that any of this week's games are on.

That's correct, Sky listed all this week's championship games for RB coverage on their website, but pulled all of them about 2 weeks ago. Some websites and newspapers missed that and aren't updated (too busy writing about Harry Kane I guess). The rest of our midweek games from Luton onwards are listed sky website as on the RB so it's just this week not being shown.

As stated RTV is available to buy for £10 even if you are UK based. No VPN required. 

All scheduled mid week games are red button , the only ones that aren't are those that changed from a weekend, FA cup or just postponed,that then get rearranged for mid week. If you have ordinary sky plus the pic quality is SD, apparently it's better through sky q. Don't know if businesses get red button games yet, didn't last season

• Admin
5 minutes ago, grubby said:

All scheduled mid week games are red button , the only ones that aren't are those that changed from a weekend, FA cup or just postponed,that then get rearranged for mid week. If you have ordinary sky plus the pic quality is SD, apparently it's better through sky q. Don't know if businesses get red button games yet, didn't last season

Not true, not all midweek games get covered, no idea why but some weeks don't get shown - like this evenings games are not

• The title was changed to Reading Away - Not on Sky Red Button?
2 minutes ago, phantom said:

Not true, not all midweek games get covered, no idea why but some weeks don't get shown - like this evenings games are not

When there's a full compliment of games they're Def red button. It's the rearranged ones , moved from weekends that don't get red button. 

3 minutes ago, phantom said:

All tonight's and tomorrow's championship games are on sky football or red button. 

3 minutes ago, grubby said:

When there's a full compliment of games they're Def red button. It's the rearranged ones , moved from weekends that don't get red button. 

All tonight's and tomorrow's championship games are on sky football or red button. 

7 minutes ago, phantom said:

Grubby, you're right but wrong for tonight! 

Phantom is right.

Here's a link to explain more.

This site is very good for telling you what games are available on TV hence their web address!

https://footieontv.com/category/sky-red-button/

Archived