IGNORED

Reading Away - Not on Sky Red Button

BCFCGav

15 minutes ago, Baba Yaga said:

Haven't bothered before with this because I'm not sure how enjoyable it will be watching on my phone but will see how it goes tonight. Hoping we aren't outplayed against Reading as much as last season at least.

I was expecting to listen to radio Bristol, but have bought the pass. I’m just hoping for an improvement on Saturday ?

17 minutes ago, exAtyeoMax said:

I was expecting to listen to radio Bristol, but have bought the pass. I’m just hoping for an improvement on Saturday ?

I usually opt for the radio myself and if its a bad game I will possibly turn it back on so I can do other things with the game on in the background. ?

Will probably make some changes tonight so fingers crossed they will look more comfortable at the back and in attack, not too worried about results at this stage.

1 hour ago, Baba Yaga said:

Haven't bothered before with this because I'm not sure how enjoyable it will be watching on my phone but will see how it goes tonight. Hoping we aren't outplayed against Reading as much as last season at least.

Depending on your phone and TV, you can screen mirror onto your TV from your phone.

1 hour ago, phantom said:

Not true, not all midweek games get covered, no idea why but some weeks don't get shown - like this evenings games are not

Yes, the reason some didn’t get red button last season was that if we didn’t have a compressed season due to Covid, some midweek matches would normally have been Saturday 3pm fixtures hence not eligible.

As I understand it, the fixture schedule is back to normal.  A quick count shows 10 midweek games (not inc Easter / Xmas), whereas last season it was 14 (I think), hence why 4 sets were non red button.

1 hour ago, Baba Yaga said:

Looking at the possibility again of listening it again on my Sonos in OZ. Have done this several times before for free

23 minutes ago, Baba Yaga said:

I usually opt for the radio myself and if its a bad game I will possibly turn it back on so I can do other things with the game on in the background. ?

Will probably make some changes tonight so fingers crossed they will look more comfortable at the back and in attack, not too worried about results at this stage.

I think we need a win for a morale boost though, more than anything. For us and the players. 

Just now, exAtyeoMax said:

I think we need a win for a morale boost though, more than anything. For us and the players. 

Yes I totally agree with you I was thinking more in the sense of lets not panic if we don't win our next few because we have some tough games coming up. Definitely want that monkey off our back, especially at home too. Can't be bothered to get the spreadsheet out to double check this but if we don't beat Swansea I think we equal the clubs all time record of 12 home league games without a win.  ?

5 minutes ago, Baba Yaga said:

Yes I totally agree with you I was thinking more in the sense of lets not panic if we don't win our next few because we have some tough games coming up. Definitely want that monkey off our back, especially at home too. Can't be bothered to get the spreadsheet out to double check this but if we don't beat Swansea I think we equal the clubs all time record of 12 home league games without a win.  ?

Start panicking 

22 minutes ago, Davefevs said:

I’ve got sky q.

I go into planner, channel 403, hit ok, and then where do I find City to record?  I can see one or two 7:40 red button games, but not City.

Snap - but I can't see any red button games at all on my 403 planner

1 minute ago, View from the Dolman said:

You won't be able to find it...

That explains it ?

4 minutes ago, City oz said:

Of course we do. What is your predicted result.

I guess I'd love an away win but I'd take a draw right now just to stabilise the ship. 1-1. 

Just now, CyderInACan said:

I guess I'd love an away win but I'd take a draw right now just to stabilise the ship. 1-1. 

@City ozwhat's your prediction? 

1 minute ago, CyderInACan said:

@City ozwhat's your prediction? 

My heart says Reading 1 Bristol City FC 1.  My head though is a bit worse and most probably Reading 3 Bristol City1. I hope not though as there are over 2K City great supporters that still have faith travelling and let us hope they bring back some happy memories.

Good luck to all those City supporters travelling away, keep safe, sing as loud as you possibly can, have a few coldies, have some ucker and drive home safe and happy. COYReds

3 hours ago, Norn Iron said:

Grubby, you're right but wrong for tonight! 

Phantom is right.

100 per cent correct that pre-covid not all midweek fixtures were on the red button. Even though the fixtures were in the original schedule there were four weeks over the season that were not shown on the red button.

Grubby is correct in what he says about rescheduled games too, but Phantom is also correct in what he said.

There was a thread many years ago about it on here, but I have no idea how to find it

Anyway, bottom line tonights game isn't on the red button

• The title was changed to Reading Away - Not on Sky Red Button

Archived