IGNORED

Reading away - match thread

Jerseybean

1 minute ago, LondonBristolian said:

I swear I almost posted an argument for playing both Pring and Dasilva earlier tonight and then backed out of doing so as I thought everyone else would think it was a stupid idea!

Should be interesting. From that team sheet it looks like Pring will be the advanced one and Dasilva the defender - although of course they could presumably chop and change as needed.

3 minutes ago, And Its Smith said:

Could be. They normally put the team in formation order but might be a red herring. Dasilva crossing is poor so assume he is left back 

No idea, but pretty sure there was a pre season game (Exeter/Plymouth?) where Pring played in front of Dasilva.

3 minutes ago, LondonBristolian said:

Yeah - I'd envisaged it the other way round. As you say, it can chop and change. 

I think we've seen that Dasilva is not the best in the final third. He's good at getting there but once there has tended to struggle with the final pass - and his shooting is diabolical. I'm therefore interested to see how Pring does in that more advanced position, knowing that he's got a pacy, technically good LB behind him who should be able to cover him if he needs to stay forward.

Not sure who Reading have at RB but he'll have a job to do.

Just now, Marco the red said:

Very strange selection don't think many saw this coming.

Take Bentley and Kalas out that staring line up and we look awful.

We look like a team destined for L1

No Wells again is disgraceful. 

There are no goals in the team.

COD & Williams out again. Not like them to miss a game…

Archived