IGNORED

Reading away - match thread

Jerseybean

1 minute ago, Marco the red said:

First 20 we were outstanding. Pring working hard but looks slightly out of his depth. Formation nit a clue weimann and Scott seem to be interchanging. Need next goal.

Nothing personal but why do we have to be negative about our players. Cam is doing well so far!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ahead at HT. Deserve to be and restricted them to very little. Mind you, their goal did highlight we are capable of calamitous defending whatever the state of the match. Working hard off the ball but unable to hold possession when we have it.

I am also increasingly convinced I am in a simulation the last year where the writers are going ‘what can we do today to create the most dispair…I know, give them an early two goal lead…’

1 minute ago, Robin101 said:

Feels like a big test tonight. Throw away a 2-0 lead to draw (or lose…) and this season is off to a shocker. But get three points at Reading whatever happens and it would at least feel like a kickstart. 

I seem to remember twice before reading have beaten us 3 - 2 from us being 2 - 0 up and both happened at home one under LJ and one under Millen.....I dont believe in jinxing so I dont think that will happen tonight. I think we have another goal in us.

Archived