IGNORED

Reading away - match thread

Jerseybean

Just now, RedM said:

We are all exhausted! 

2 minutes ago, Ivorguy said:

Good to get three goals, and all scored by our strikers

1 minute ago, BS4 on Tour... said:

Apologies for repeating myself over and over but I never tire of saying on it here - Weimann is the most intelligent, and best, footballer at our club ... great result tonight, superb feeling - time for a Malbec - cheers all! ????

Was gutted he didn't get his hat trick but was a tight angle I guess. Worked their socks off tonight.

3 minutes ago, BS4 on Tour... said:

Apologies for repeating myself over and over but I never tire of saying on it here - Weimann is the most intelligent, and best, footballer at our club ... great result tonight, superb feeling - time for a Malbec - cheers all! ????

He probably will shag you tbf

His n1 fan 

Remember our BR vs AW debates ?

Good work, boys.

Quick turn around for Friday but whatever the sport; always feels better recovering after a win that anything else.

Delighted to see young players (especially forward players) involved from the start again: great green shoots to have.

Hopefully even those a little worried can enjoy this one and maybe feel more reassured not all is lost.

COYR

Just now, Lew-T said:

That performance felt like Bristol City again… Everybody working their socks off, scoring goals, high pressing.

LOVE IT.

Yep. Small steps but you can see things starting to come together.

It was nervy at the end and we rode our luck a bit but given the circumstances it was probably always going to be like that.

2 minutes ago, Tookster said:

Top effort. We played well against Blackpool and gave Boro a challenge. We ain't going down. Another win on Saturday and the team will be brimming with confidence. Coyr

Not sure we totally gave Boro a challenge, but I agree tonight will build some confidence in the team towards the way the NP wants them to play. A really good collective performance, Pring did not look out of place, and the ability for him and JD to switch and overlap caused Reading nightmares. A couple more results like that and we’ll be flying. Still need a RB and nice to see Kalas back. 

2 hours ago, Better Red said:

So you think that looks like a decent sIde?

You think Simspson looks a good signing ?

You think Baker should be dropped ?

You think either JD or Pring are Left wingers at championship level ?

You think Wells should be on the bench  ?

You think Martin on his own upfront will get us enough goals ?

You think our midfield looks like mobile enough for the championship ?

So what exactly am I saying that most people who know anything about football am supposed to be saying that is anyway controversial ?

Its because we are doing the above we are in the mess we are.

So before you use the word troll or gas have a think and take a breath and think ‘Yeah maybe he has got a point’ …..

????

Archived