IGNORED

Reading away - match thread

Jerseybean

13 minutes ago, RedM said:

Here we go!

IMG_20210817_193158.jpg

Hi RedM,

I has been bothering me for a few minutes, but what does the white lettering in the stand in your photo actually read?

I assume several more of the seats have now be taken up, making your view more difficult (if you didn't have the chance to read it earlier) but let me know if you can.

Thanks in advance and enjoy the match. 

Oh No!

This must be a first, actually editing before posting.

SELECT CAR

I forgot they had a new sponsor ?.

9 minutes ago, 1960maaan said:

Well, I wasn't going to watch unless I could find a free stream. But with that side morbid curiosity has got the better of me.
Pearson will either be a genius or a madman. Time will tell.

Likewise.

Feel a bit like a rubber-necker looking at a car accident ?

Anyhows, lots of players have something to prove tonight. Confidently predicting a 4-0 City victory tonight. 

4 minutes ago, Davefevs said:

Wonder if there are bid(s) in for Wells.

Quite interested if Weimann is playing off of Martin....bit more pace through the middle.  Started like that v Celtic.

As per usual, open minded going into game.

Does make you wonder @Davefevs - not sure we would get anywhere near the £3m we paid for him if he were to go though! Would be another big wage gone......:

Think the next two weeks until the Transfer Window closes are going to be interesting - can see two going and two coming in

Lets get a result tonight first though 

Just now, Simon bristol said:

Yes, and resigning weimann and baker were his signings too.

as long as you're consistent that if they count as signed, that they (Simpson, Weimann and Baker) all count as released too, that is fine.

So we released:

image.png.a9d9748e7a3c12758a6d6bdb48f8a21d.png

plus Weimann and Simpson, so 15 out, 6 in.

5 minutes ago, Davefevs said:

Quite interested if Weimann is playing off of Martin....bit more pace through the middle.  Started like that v Celtic.

Must be a reason that Wells hasn't featured. As you say is a bid in for him or is he just not interested in playing for us.

10 minutes ago, Davefevs said:

I really admire your optimism. Who would go after Wells? And why would he leave for what would probably have to be a paycut at this point?

Agree about Weimann in the middle though, could be interesting if Weimann makes runs beyond Martin in almost a "shadow striker" role

Just now, YGBjammy said:

I really admire your optimism. Who would go after Wells? And why would he leave for what would probably have to be a paycut at this point?

Agree about Weimann in the middle though, could be interesting if Weimann makes runs beyond Martin in almost a "shadow striker" role

We allegedly accepted an offer from Brum, which Wells decided wasn't for him.  Depends on the financials I guess?

Archived