IGNORED

Returning players.

Oh Louie louie

Smith and jamie should get good receptions shouldnt they?

Best ive seen over the years.

Firstly not on the pitch, jackis first return, he was on the pitch at half time vs brentford.

My old boss sponsored the game, and jacki said to somebody they wont remeber me here.

The roof came, off, the crowd was pumped right up.

When he came off he had a tear in his eye.

Only time i saw the dolman all clap a away player scoring.

Mickey bell bullet header for port vale.

He was made up, saying so after.

Bob taylor, might have been his first game back at ashton gate, wards last?

Seen a few cold ones too!

8 minutes ago, Oh Louie louie said:

Firstly not on the pitch, jackis first return, he was on the pitch at half time vs brentford.

My old boss sponsored the game, and jacki said to somebody they wont remeber me here.

Well in true fashion , I think Walsh, and Smith are both injured at the moment. Certainly didn't play a part in their game yesterday.

Paterson took a knock against Sheff Utd, and was subbed. He came on yesterday, as a second half sub; but apparently doesn't seem to be 100% fit according to their forums. 

He may well be on the bench again on Friday. However if i was Martin, I might be inclined to start him against the club that released him in the summer. Regardless of whether he's completely fit or not.

5 hours ago, Oh Louie louie said:

Nothing could be better than the reception Wilbs got when he came on as a sub for Bolton that night. The entire ground standing and applauding an opposition player was something I didn`t think I`d ever see at AG and it made me proud to be a City fan. The last one that came close was Glyn Riley`s return with Aldershot. As one of Alby`s team-mates supposedly said to him at the time `What did you do, win the World Cup with Bristol or something?`

He deserved it mind.

52 minutes ago, Lanterne Rouge said:

Nothing could be better than the reception Wilbs got when he came on as a sub for Bolton that night. The entire ground standing and applauding an opposition player was something I didn`t think I`d ever see at AG and it made me proud to be a City fan. The last one that came close was Glyn Riley`s return with Aldershot. As one of Alby`s team-mates supposedly said to him at the time `What did you do, win the World Cup with Bristol or something?`

He deserved it mind.

I ******* loved Wilbs 

Archived