IGNORED

Back to back

Topper 123

Great win last night but means nothing if we can’t take anything Friday,does this group of players have the balls and fight to win BACK TO BACK matches , personally I think they do but do they believe in themselves think they need a bit more fight for each other and I’d like to see Pearson on the sidelines all game showing his passion COYR 

Have to disagree that if we don't win Friday the Reading result will mean nothing. In a season where points may be difficult to come by, every win is important.

Agree though that if we can pull of a win against Swansea then that will hopefully breed some confidence. Any home win is vital.

That's harsh..! 

If we don't beat Swansea then we lose the 3 points for the win at Reading...?! 

Andi Wiemann & Chris Martin will have their goals scrubbed from the history books..?! 

Is that happening to every other club aswell..?

Sounds like a massive game in Friday... A true 6 pointer by the sounds of it. 

What happens if we draw..? Can we still count the Reading game, or will that be reduced to a draw aswell...? 

Just now, Bar BS3 said:

That's harsh..! 

If we don't beat Swansea then we lose the 3 points for the win at Reading...?! 

Andi Wiemann & Chris Martin will have their goals scrubbed from the history books..?! 

Is that happening to every other club aswell..?

Sounds like a massive game in Friday... A true 6 pointer by the sounds of it. 

What happens if we draw..? Can we still count the Reading game, or will that be reduced to a draw aswell...? 

Yep. It’s like a start of season wildcard. If we draw, Reading is a draw. Probably shouldn’t have played it this early to be fair. 

2 minutes ago, Fordy62 said:

Yep. It’s like a start of season wildcard. If we draw, Reading is a draw. Probably shouldn’t have played it this early to be fair. 

Thanks for clearing that up. 

Here's hoping that Italy lose their next game and England win ours ?

1 hour ago, Ska Junkie said:

Hadn't thought of that. Normally get to Brum by 4 and I fly down the M5. That's not gonna happen is it? Even the toll road won't help.

12 it is then!

Mate the M5 is at a standstill by 10am on a Friday.

Good luck!

Just now, Lew-T said:

Good luck!

In August I should add.

8 minutes ago, Lew-T said:

Good luck!

In August I should add.

That's me not getting back for the match then. :( I can but try though.

Totally forgot about the holiday traffic and at my age I should know better. Meeting at 11 so no chance of being out before 12.

13 hours ago, Ska Junkie said:

That's me not getting back for the match then. :( I can but try though.

Totally forgot about the holiday traffic and at my age I should know better. Meeting at 11 so no chance of being out before 12.

Holiday traffic would be a real issue...if there was a bank holiday next week. But there's not. It's a week Monday!

15 hours ago, Ska Junkie said:

Hadn't thought of that. Normally get to Brum by 4 and I fly down the M5. That's not gonna happen is it? Even the toll road won't help.

12 it is then!

14 hours ago, Lew-T said:

Good luck!

In August I should add.

For what it's worth, I did the journey from Chester last Friday and the worst bit was the M6 onto the M5, once we were through that it was pretty quick, it looked a lot busier heading the other way up north. That was leaving at about 11ish and arriving just after 3. Brother did the same trip leaving a couple of hours later and was also okay, safely arrived in Bristol by 5:30.

19 hours ago, Ska Junkie said:

Sod the repercussions for yesterday's result, I just want a win AT HOME!

In Manc land at the mo so trying to arrange skiving off early on Friday, to get to the Gate. Reckon I'll make it if I leave at 2?

If you are leaving at 2pm i wouldn't bother mate.

Archived