IGNORED

What have you never done?

Bristol Rob

16 hours ago, Robbored said:

Well…….being in nursing all my career I was surrounded by very attractive black/Asian and Filipino nurses and I snogged them all…..even had a 2 years relationship with a Malayan girl called Sally. I nearly married her………..:sweatingbullets:

Are you Jay from The Inbetweeners dad?

Well, returning to this thread after a few days it seems to have taken a few unexpected twists.

Making out with Asian girls and MRI scans. One is a dream come true and one is my worst nightmare. Well I’ve done one and sadly not the other.

I had a MRI scan while living in France, as they ushered me reluctantly towards the rather ancient looking contraption I could see a doctor struggling with one of the buttons, I was told to wait while a technician was called. To my amazement a bloke in a brown coat came in armed with just a screwdriver and half heartedly shoved it inside the scanner.

As someone who’s a tad claustrophobic I was now trembling, how they got me in that thing and more amazingly how they kept me in it for 40 minutes, I was expecting 15, I’ll never know but I do know I’d struggle to do it again. 

That hospital and I’m pretty sure that scanner no longer exist so perhaps a more modern, user friendly version now exists!? 

I have never learnt to ride a bike. Had 2 bikes as a kid, the last one when I was about 10 or 11 and never that bothered about learning. Last time on one nearly crashed into a neighbours car parked on the road. 

I then nearly crapped myself in Thailand 2 years ago. To pay by card for some shirts I had to jump on the back of a moped (which before then also had never been on) to another shop to use their card machine. It felt like I was on it for ages but probably only about 3 mins. No helmet, the guy driving had one. I decided to walk back to the shop!

I've never seen Star Wars, any of the so called popular movies and tv shows from the 80s, 90s and 2000s, never watched any Simon Cowell based "talent" shows, any reality tv shows, as I live in a prairie town where rock and country are king I've never heard an Ed Sheeran or Adele song. Probably loads more as I've always been willingly ignorant of popular culture, even as a kid I didn't watch cartoons or childrens tv, as an adult I have refused to watch soaps etc. I know I'm in the minority for most stuff but in the majority for the most supported football team in Bristol!

8 hours ago, Med/MadHatter said:

I've never seen Star Wars, any of the so called popular movies and tv shows from the 80s, 90s and 2000s, never watched any Simon Cowell based "talent" shows, any reality tv shows, as I live in a prairie town where rock and country are king I've never heard an Ed Sheeran or Adele song. Probably loads more as I've always been willingly ignorant of popular culture, even as a kid I didn't watch cartoons or childrens tv, as an adult I have refused to watch soaps etc. I know I'm in the minority for most stuff but in the majority for the most supported football team in Bristol!

I’ve no idea of what Taylor Swift sounds like

6 minutes ago, BS2 Red said:

I've never owned this perfectly normal 2 bed flat in London. 

https://www.zoopla.co.uk/for-sale/details/59557159/

Yep, it's totally normal. Nothing weird there.

Who hasn't got their own bunker? 

I was in another deep bunker yesterday. My sand iron out of it onto the green was fantastic.

Archived