IGNORED

Puma rewrite the rules

BS2 Red

26 minutes ago, BS2 Red said:

Those are some hideous shirts. The European Super League was a better idea than these monstrosities.

I was amazed that the clubs signed these off tbf as they are truly awful - even the typography is awful never mind the idea - but it’s just a shirt I guess and plenty of mistakes have been made with them over the years. Probably be collectors items in the future. 

1 hour ago, lenred said:

I was amazed that the clubs signed these off tbf as they are truly awful - even the typography is awful never mind the idea - but it’s just a shirt I guess and plenty of mistakes have been made with them over the years. Probably be collectors items in the future. 

And boy are we experts in typography! **** me remember this?

2674CC32-0B92-421C-8998-EB9E0EAF176F.jpeg

7 minutes ago, Fordy62 said:

And boy are we experts in typography! **** me remember this?

2674CC32-0B92-421C-8998-EB9E0EAF176F.jpeg

I saw this story earlier and my immediate thought was that just about the only thing that could have made it worse was if they had used a comic sans font.

32 minutes ago, Mendip City said:

Puma have been at this for a while. Austria wore this in the Euros. I think a couple of other countries had similar. 
image.jpeg.21a7c6b1d96e4c156669ea034ca2f344.jpeg

Quite a bit more restrained than these new ones released. Actually like this one. Think with these new ones it’s the name of the team in massive writing and awful font plus the sponsors that makes it a mess for me. But it’s all a matter of taste. 

2 minutes ago, lenred said:

Quite a bit more restrained than these new ones released. Actually like this one. Think with these new ones it’s the name of the team in mamas I’ve writing plus the sponsors that makes it a mess for me. But it’s all a matter of taste. 

I agree, adding a sponsor turns it from quite slick into a jumble of prints, stripes, fonts (and different sized fonts)…. Just too much going on. 

Archived