IGNORED

Swansea City home - match thread

Jerseybean

wont be at the gate tonight for 2nd game. Sadly since 6 weeks ago when I was taken to hospital with vertigo attack, I dont feel confident to be in a crowd as it has also given me anxiety and as a City supporter of 62 years I know what that means !! would really love to be there but need to rest and recuperate. Will be keeping tabs on RB and as a ST holder cant wait to get back COYR

1 hour ago, Mattredrobin said:

Looking forward to it my son's first match under the lights, he's only 6 and im not sure he get's what is going on half the time but does join in with some of the songs i change the rude words so he can enjoy them too, hopefully we can carry on from tuesday night and get the victory ?

Happy days indeed...

Savour the match tonight with your boy....COYR.

12 minutes ago, oldstandrobin said:

wont be at the gate tonight for 2nd game. Sadly since 6 weeks ago when I was taken to hospital with vertigo attack, I dont feel confident to be in a crowd as it has also given me anxiety and as a City supporter of 62 years I know what that means !! would really love to be there but need to rest and recuperate. Will be keeping tabs on RB and as a ST holder cant wait to get back COYR

Take care of yourself pal

13 minutes ago, oldstandrobin said:

Swift recovery fella. 

13 minutes ago, oldstandrobin said:

Just take care of yourself.

14 minutes ago, oldstandrobin said:

Something I suffer from occasionally and you've made 100 percent the right decision. Can be very debilitating as others have said swift recovery mate.

15 minutes ago, oldstandrobin said:

Get well soon

22 minutes ago, oldstandrobin said:

I know how you feel.  I had a prostate biopsy today.... so I'll be missing as well!   ?

Archived