IGNORED

The Green Shoots of Recovery

Fordy62

6 minutes ago, Hampshire Red said:

Fordy, what a sad joker you are and you don't seem to grow up either

Oh, ok mate, if we’re going there let me tell you this:

Your posts are nonsense. It’s like you’re a small child. Everyone would be laughing at you if you started a conversation in person if they weren’t already rolling their eyes. 

So you’ll excuse me if I don’t take the feedback from the saddest loser of the entire forum. 

******* idiot. 

I’ll look forward to your next nonsense, but not a massive surprise given your IQ is obviously about 90. 

Don't think we deserved to lose but don't think we deserved to win either.

We are definitely playing a lot better than previous dross. Thought HNM and James played really well. 

I feel with a couple of loans Right Back and Striker or a bit of pace and we have the makings of a decent side.

Definitely more commited but just need a little bit of help.

26 minutes ago, Fuber said:

Each game I'd argue we play, the much more we look like a unit.

How many times did we shithouse the results we needed early season last? Plenty.

This time the shoe was on the other foot. Best overall performance I've seen in a long time, especially at AG.

Overall I'd say we desperately need a LB. In this quick transition style, and overall since his injury, Jay's looked large and part mediocre. Same with regards to RB, although a bit early to write Vyner off. Difference being its evident that Simpson's legs have goneversus not being overall good enough defensively.

I'd say if we can shift Nagy, and get two loans in; easily mid-table if we play to that standard week in week out.

Could we not switch Pring and Dasilva? 
Prings strength and height would improve us at LB and Dasilva would be a more than adequate left winger. 

3 minutes ago, GodEmperor Palpatine said:

He's totally delusional, Johnson clearly rents space in his head.

We did play well tonight, it was more positive but just lacked quality when it mattered. I hope this is the start of better things to come

Here he is. The only man who worships LJ more than SL did. ? 

Just now, BobbyC said:

A club record of 12 home games.........we need a striker and quickly.

We need players who can put it  in an area for our forwards to score, must have been 4 or 5 occasions where the ball should have gone in behind their back line and each time we checked back, Semenyo, Weimann, Scott, Pring all had an opportunity but chose not to

1 hour ago, Fordy62 said:

It’s quite apparent to anyone who would’ve watched this evening that there are some green shoots of recovery. 

Yes, we may have gone a long time without a win at home, but the performance was undoubtedly there tonight. 

We attacked with purpose and hardly ever played it backwards, although defensively maybe a little more work required.

Tonight we may have lost, but I enjoyed it. And we played well. 

Let’s move on. Things look brighter than they have in years. 

Thank god when I logged on to this forum this post was already made, absolutely spot on. Reminded me of the Bradford(?) game under GJ where suddenly you could see we were heading in the right direction.

Speaking of the Johnson family it really is farcical that every single thread on this forum descends into an LJ bashing opportunity. Trust me we have had far worse that have given far less than he did and at the point he left we were far from "in a mess" as has no become popular belief. The last 12 to 18 months is down to the laughable appointment that followed his sacking and I'm more than confident that if Pearson was appointed in April 2020 the transition would have been far more easy.

4 minutes ago, nickolas said:

Prings strength and height would improve us at LB and Dasilva would be a more than adequate left winger. 

Would totally agree, JD is too much of a risk at LB in a back four because he lacks height. I think he would thrive at LM as he’s a good technical footballer and has a bit more to offer going forward

Just now, GodEmperor Palpatine said:

I find it funny and a bit tragic that a **** like you lets a manager who left long ago occupy space in your addled mind.

Cope, let it go move on ffs

I’m perfectly happy with where we’re at thank you. If you had slightly more about you, you’d realise that I wasn’t the one to bring him up Rob. ? 

3 minutes ago, Fordy62 said:

I’m perfectly happy with where we’re at thank you. If you had slightly more about you, you’d realise that I wasn’t the one to bring him up Rob. ? 

I'd congratulate you on your great detective skills. But even I can spot you're calling out two of the biggest pricks on the forum. 

18 minutes ago, nickolas said:

My issue would be that overall, in terms of combativeness, pace, and crossing. Pring tonight trumped JD anytime the latter has played further forward.

Get a strong quick fullback behind pring, how is better defensively than JD and better in the air, and we're sorted.

1 hour ago, Fordy62 said:

It’s quite apparent to anyone who would’ve watched this evening that there are some green shoots of recovery. 

Yes, we may have gone a long time without a win at home, but the performance was undoubtedly there tonight. 

We attacked with purpose and hardly ever played it backwards, although defensively maybe a little more work required.

Tonight we may have lost, but I enjoyed it. And we played well. 

Let’s move on. Things look brighter than they have in years. 

Agree 100%.

6 minutes ago, GodEmperor Palpatine said:

Burned by you?

So you're delusional as well being a complete moron. ?

Not a complete moron, no. I don't live in the forest. 

Count to 12 before you reply. That's both hands as a little tip. 

Just now, glynriley said:

Not a complete moron, no. I don't live in the forest. 

Count to 12 before you reply. That's both hands as a little tip. 

Time for bed cocker.

Get your hand off it and grab some z’s

5 minutes ago, Oops said:

Time for bed cocker.

Get your hand off it and grab some z’s

You're probably right. Must be all the fresh air from being at Ashton Gate. I'll watch it on the telly next time, then come on here and have a moan. 

1 hour ago, firstdivision said:

How many years? I only ask because the last home match I attended was against Fulham last year. We drew that day and were in the top six. Even the most optimistic fan surely accepts we won’t get anywhere near the top six this season. 

Careful.

Archived