IGNORED

Alex Scott (Merged)

Red Army 75

From what I’ve seen of him so far he’s got the ability to go either way, is pacy and will undoubtedly cause defences problems and to be in the first team squad at 18 is some accolade.

A 4 year deal is sensible business as this lad will only get better and increase in value.

Good news all around.

I really like him, brought some excitement back! 

I guess they had to wait until he was 18 to sign, otherwise it was a youth deal?

Good work City, whatever happens over the next four years should suit both parties.

23 minutes ago, The Gasbuster said:

Brilliant news, well done Alex !

(got to love that clip, which confirms what a prospect he is, but it does suggest he hasn't passed his driving test yet !!??)  :rofl2br:

Maybe big Nige has had him on the cider early doors and said sign this lad it’s health and safety nonsense contract and then tapped him on the back and said don’t think you should be driving son 

3 hours ago, Silvio Dante said:

This is great news for the club, for the team, for Alex Scott but most importantly for @Davefevs who has been driven to drink by the fact he had no idea how long Scott’s prior contract was and as a result had a huge gap in his spreadsheets.

Delighted for you mate. Have a beer and celebrate.

Haha, on my eleventh doombar to celebrate!

Archived